What you did today

Gorth

Wow, the World of Goo hype has gotten pretty insane if it's now inspiring fetish costumes.

Oh, and today I read lots of federal student loan statutes. While not quite as bad as last summer when I had to read many federal medicare statutes, I predict that many beers will be consumed this evening.

Edited by Enoch

hmm... i can make the same prediction! wait, tonight is pool night, hardly a surprise. if anyone wanted me dead...

i'm actually looking forward to playing. i went down in handicap after a dumb loss a few weeks ago, then blistered my last opponent and went back up, so tonight i get to defend my honor! i'm beginning to regain my confidence and concentration, both of which were devastated when i started having anxiety attacks in the spring. the stress is slowly but surely subsiding, along with the danged side effects.

it's league tourney night tonight, too, so half a billion of my friends will be at the bar. should be interesting.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Space-hopper fetish.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That guy would be fun in a japanese subway :) Today I did a lot of stuff considered useful by the society we currently live in, and also, I put together a sampler that will likely alienate the old music buddy to whom I'll present it :down:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Sex and stuff.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest The Architect

With me!

But his missus understands there's no resisting my irresistibility, which was why it turned out to be a threesome.

well that's just horrible

i did end up sorting out what i'm going to wear. on friday night i bumped into a friend after work, and while i was sitting talking to her, some girl i met at a party a couple of months ago came past, and we all decided to go out drinking together

we went back to my friends place via the liquorstore, and partygirl went home to get changed before coming around. while we were waiting for her we started discussing the Fetish Ball, and i explained my dilemma, but my friend went upstairs and came back down with a purple mesh shirt she bought ages ago for a boyfriend, but never gave him

quite convenient timing, but just as i took my shirt off to try it on, partygirl turned up haha

one thing kinda let to another, and next thing i know, partygirl and i are making out on the couch. my friend offered to let us crash on the couch for the night if we wanted, as long as there were no "suspicious stains" on the couch the next morning, but partygirl just said no need to worry, we'd go back to her place for that >_<

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

*Shryke being Shryke*

You just cannot escape them, can you (At least it was only one, I thought the post was going to end in a threesome for a second). ;)

:lol:

my luck isn't that good

i just seem to be on a roll lately, what can i say >_<

Shryke is ladies man.

And a boys man from what I heard.

Keep sowing those wild oats like a good lil doggie. *Pats doggie on the head.*

Lucky for him, you're a dog lover DR.

It's time to get your doggie ready for on-leash training.

Don't forget your poop scoop.

manthing2.jpg

Shryke is a ladies man.

hey that was just a one off thing

well... both nights... but just those nights!

If only Shryke were Australian, he'd be my hero. :(

sig'd!

Guest The Architect

You can sig me any time you want, if you know what I mean.

Because I don't.

Edited by The Architect

Shryke is ladies man.

I prefer cats over smelly dogs.

What I do today? Watch Michigan lose to Penn State. Boo!

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Shryke is ladies man.

I prefer cats over smelly dogs.

What I do today? Watch Michigan lose to Penn State. Boo!

Cats are superior beings :(

Started the war against weeds in my drive way and my garden today. Fritz Haber would have been proud of my approach. All is fair in love and war against weeds.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What kind of garden do you have gorth? I want to start a garden but it means I'll have to research what and how I can grow stuff out here in the desert. I know tomatoes, lettuce, rosemary and a few other things do fine but I want something that's awesome. Something like carrots or bell peppers. My grandparents have one that is pretty nice. It's got the usual suspects but they also have stuff like green beans and peppers and stuff and it's so awesome that rabbits try to ravage it on a regular basis.

In other news I deposited some money into my online brokerage account and bought about 70 shares from a couple different companies. Now I just need to find a place for the other half I deposited and then start an ira with the vast majority of my other money. Long term wealth for the wins.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

What kind of garden do you have gorth?

I live in a townhouse with a small 'garden' in the front (flower beds) and a nice enclosed (2m stone wall) backyard, where I can sit in peace and quiet when it isn't too hot, also with roses and a few vines and trees... and of course all the mandatory weeds which are now victims of chemical warfare :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein