What you did today

Gorth

yeah, they have the potential to give you a ton of hours and the pay ain't bad from what i recall. my buddy does it in florida, so he has the added bonus of it not being cold. apparently, judging by your "From: Somewhere cold", you don't have that benefit.

task

comrade taks... just because.

yeah, they have the potential to give you a ton of hours and the pay ain't bad from what i recall. my buddy does it in florida, so he has the added bonus of it not being cold. apparently, judging by your "From: Somewhere cold", you don't have that benefit.

task

I don't have that benefit, but UPS around here isn't currently hiring drivers or driver helpers. They are however hiring in the warehouse. o:)

there's an option, probably a good one. the holiday hiring doesn't probably kick off till november. usually you have to know a driver to get one of those jobs, but there are a bunch (and i don't think they advertise them). anyway, from what i understand, UPS is a great place to work. well, the driver that visits my office likes it there and i've known several others that work in various positions that love it, too. o:)

good luck either way.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

went to a party last night and played a crazy new drinking board game someone there invented

it involved me drinking lots and making out with the birthday boy o:)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm making a homemade pizza for dinner. I've got 2 big trays of deer jerky smoking in the grill. I've got a case of Sam Adams in the fridge. The dogs are playing in the back yard and looking longingly at the grill (they will probably get a fair bit of that jerky). The Rays vs Red sox game starts in about two hours. Life is good!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Today I had work. :'(

I basically did a bunch of crappy stuff which included the dreaded shredding machine. I don't know what it is but I think one of my bosses doesn't like me or something. For some reason shes been kind of a b**** lately. Like way over critical of the stuff I do and expressing it by getting this like pms im angry tone with me and like I'll tell her something, and she'll say something, then I keep feeding her more info but what is coming out of her mouth is the same thing every time like I'm some kind of idiot. Then she takes a look for herself and finds out I'm right and then it's "Oh perfect." and then shoos me away. I'm a very sensitive man and it hurts my feelings.

I'm not sure what my job security is like (I'd imagine extremely low since I don't really do anything important besides doing stuff that my bosses don't want to do or don't have time for) but a part of me wants to get laid off even though I desperately need this experience for my resume and I got what I wished for even though I've learned the error of my ways and I don't want to work ever again. Please adopt me walsingham. I'll pet your animals, wash the dishes, break peoples knee caps, I don't care.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect

I played poker with friends last night and lost.

Today I'll be helping my dad revamp our backyard.

After that, who knows.

went to a party last night and played a crazy new drinking board game someone there invented

it involved me drinking lots and making out with the birthday boy :)

O RLY? I didn't know you swung in that direction. :ermm:

Boyfriend, brothers and friends all went out to play paintball. Good fun it ws except the wet ground since it rained yesterday.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Thread Pruned: Inappropriate posting really is exhausting ... but I have a big pen and large scaly pad to record in order to keep my memory sharp when more then pruning is required ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I went to a party last night and because I am running in a competition on Sunday, I didn't drink much (only like.. four welcome drinks and two beer). The funny thing is that.. I saw so much more when I was semi-sober! This really, really cute girl I'm currently courting (uh..) is actually interested in me, I am sure of that now. My other female friends get really clingy (in a good way!) and my ex is clearly disturbed when I am having success (also a good thing!).

It was a very interesting experience. And it's also an eye-opener about how much I usually drink when I go to a party. Apparently I don't need it to have fun. Who'd have thunk it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Guest The Architect
And what exactly did you do?

Lets just say I didn't stand around doing jack ****. That would be boring for a start. We took turns in removing the slabs and digging up the roots to even the surface more, but we're not putting the slabs back in till tomorrow, if it doesn't rain. Prior to that we already done whippersnipping, dug up plants and switched them around, got rid of ones we didn't want, pruning.. you get the picture.

It was a very interesting experience. And it's also an eye-opener about how much I usually drink when I go to a party. Apparently I don't need it to have fun. Who'd have thunk it.
I don't know why, but this experience and your conclusion kind of improve the start of this day.

Am I getting social? Oops. I woke up early this morning (i.e. before 12) and wanted to get a parcel from the post office, but that stupid office is only open from 9 to 11. Ridiculous. And during the week, it's only open while I'm at university or at work *sigh* Going to have to skip a course next week just to get that parcel.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

@ The Architect: Roots :? I think removing roots is one of the least enjoyable landscaping chores. I know the work is worth it when all is done, but it can get to be tough slogging! Are you changing everything up or just re-levelling?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

@ The Architect: Roots :? I think removing roots is one of the least enjoyable landscaping chores. I know the work is worth it when all is done, but it can get to be tough slogging! Are you changing everything up or just re-levelling?

Couldn't you just go in Fenix-style? Or with a jack-hammer?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Guest The Architect

No.

Just re-levelling. We finished it today.

I went to a party last night and because I am running in a competition on Sunday, I didn't drink much (only like.. four welcome drinks and two beer). The funny thing is that.. I saw so much more when I was semi-sober! This really, really cute girl I'm currently courting (uh..) is actually interested in me, I am sure of that now. My other female friends get really clingy (in a good way!) and my ex is clearly disturbed when I am having success (also a good thing!).

Wait... You

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Was it Daaave?

Hey man, I've got taste. If I make out with guys then they're damn hot guys!

Was it Daaave?

haha no (that reminds me, he never posted those photos of him in a corset)

Here you go. Have rolled up socks for boobs and everything. Now don't go saying I don't keep my word.

There would have been more but they all contain very drunk friends as well who probably wouldn't appreciate me putting them up.

post-2029-1223840912_thumb.jpg post-2029-1223840937_thumb.jpg

Oh, and to be on topic: I've just come from a three day party where there was lots of booze and other fun substances, so I'm now recovering and trying to think up how to innocently explain away the fact that I basically have no skin left on my torso.

Any ideas for when my parents inevitably ask? I don't think their hearts could take the truth if I'm honest.

Edited by Daaave

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

just wear something to cover it i guess

what they don't know can't hurt them right? :)

i went to bday party number 2 on saturday night

took along a girl i've been interested in for a while, and after about 1am she was feeling sleepy so i gave her my key and she went back to my place while i stayed on at the party. ended up dancing and making out with some other girl i met a few weeks ago, then headed home to the other one

all in all a good night :)

edit: oh and Daaave you look a hell of a lot like someone i know

Edited by Shryke

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!