Xlormp

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

It's funny, I recommend it. If you don't like it then feel free to e-buse me for taking away minutes of your free time. It isn't complete yet, it's twenty one chapters in, it's a spoof based on the book Twilight, so if you haven't read that you won't "get it" as effectively as you would if you haven't, nevertheless it's an enjoyable read regardless of whether you have or not. Or at least I think it is.

http://xlormp.livejournal.com/profile

say whatever you want, that was literary genius

Lou was absolutely no good at anything except waxing poetic about the best places to find cheap newspapers, so I got straight to work doing the cooking and cleaning. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to keep a cardboard castle clean. Most of my days were spent cleaning in fact, that is because the place was such a mess. A messy place it was, with large, sweeping messes, and I was constantly cleaning the place up. Because it was a mess.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I could actually sense my neurons parting like a frayed rope. I suggest you sell it to the Pentagon as a psywar device.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect
*E-punches The Architect in the face*

I r dummr from just reeding haf of chapter one.

Reading literature for the first time is supposed to enhance ones intelligence not weaken it. :lol:

I've been reading more. It's bad, but strangely addictive. Like punching yourself in the face.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect
I've been reading more. It's bad, but strangely addictive. Like punching yourself in the face.

Your face is bad.

It's a spoof man, it isn't supposed to be ground breaking, thought provocative literature. It's supposed to be humorously irrational and mocking of the book Twilight.

And what part of my critique so far invalidates it as an excellent spoof?

-Elwood Blues

I believe it was your face.

Let down by my face again. *sigh*

-Elwood Blues

Hey man, I think it's a pretty good face.

Only because you like vegemite.

-Elwood Blues

Hey man, I think it's a pretty good face.

Only because you like vegemite.

It's because I'm black, isn't it?

I thought _I_ was black! I don't know, you miss one meeting...

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect

You said that it was bad Walsingham you forgetful old man! How can an excellent spoof, as you said, be bad?

Kthnx bye.

And be careful what you say about Walsingham's face, Krezack! I'LL GET JEALOUS! And you wouldn't want that now... would you? :(

Edited by The Architect

You said that it was bad Walsingham you forgetful old man! How can an excellent spoof, as you said, be bad?

Spaceballs. Kthnx bye.

-Elwood Blues