DeathScepter what do you mean by "the True Sith"?, the Sith where a species that existed on Koriban(sp?) with little to no technology. When the first Dark Jedi got banished to Koriban(sp?) they interbred with the Sith and later started to call themselves the Sith. The Dark Jedi we see in Star Wars are not actually Sith. There is no longer any "True Sith" left. They are long and gone.

Edited by Darth Allanon

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

The True Sith Empire is not the sith species per say. But do you remember the Sith From Great Hyperspace wars and Exar Kun's Sith Empire? Well I do think the True Sith Empire is a combination of those two groups.

Do you remember what Canderous say about the Start of the Mandalorian Wars that the Sith asked them to attack the Republic? well It is not Revan's sith empire. That is the first mention of the True Sith Empire. And IF it was Revan, he must be older than he looks.

I didn't mean that literally. you can destroy a persons life without killing them. I just meant that he had brought the republic to its knees.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Palpatineis the perfect Sith Lord. He has great Force power, is an excellent swordsman, and destroyed the Republic with his insane genius brain.

Revan is cooler though and he could defeat Palpatine easily.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I'd love to look like palpatine. If I looked like that I'd get all the ladies.

She is a recent darksider and the dark side corruption didn't take hold just yet. And the most attractive darksiders are moderate darksiders. Yuthura is a hottie for a darksided TwiLek.

Outside of Malak, Revan and Jorak, Major dark side corruption is rare, virtually nonexistant. Also With Revan and his dark sided corruption, it is either the people are scary ****less to comment or purely symbolic.

Edited by DeathScepter

ladies like Kreia probably :)

Which is why it'd be awesome to look like that.

yeah. but it wouldnt be awesome to look like kreia. If i looked like kreia, I wouldn't get any ladies.