Why is Revan the Grim Reaper? He saved the order and then went off to defeat the true Sith.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

but whom enabled Bao-Dur to make it and Exile use to it? Revan is the root cause.

Even Charlie Manson didn't kill anyone but he did enable those people under him to kill those people. Charlie Manson is just as responsible if not moreso than his followers comes to those murders. His followers are His murder weapons.

Same with War. The leaders of the Military are responsible for what the soliders do. For the soliders are the military leaders' weapons. Regardless if the war is jusified or not, The Military leaders are just as responsible as the soliders.

My point being is without certian enablers, people don't do certian actions regardless of Morality.

And if Bao-dur hadn't created the Mass Shadow Generator the Exile wouldn't have been able to activate it. Everyone is the Grim Reaper by that logic.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Revan enabled it, Bao-dur during built it and the Exile activated it. Anyone who knew about the MSG is to blame for not stopping it. All the jedi who followed Revan to war enabled him to become a general. without the jedi order none of those jedi or Revan would be jedi and and the mandalorians would have won. there are endless possibilities and a ton of people to blame.

Revan and the Jedi Council are the ones to blame. Revan is a good politician for he used the natural dissend within the Jedi Order cause by the Mandalorian wars and the inactions of the Jedi Council. Either NO Mandalorian Wars or the lack of inaction of the Jedi Council, The Jedi Civil War will never had to happen. Revan is the sins of the Jedi Council's lack of action.

But Jedi Council lack of wisdom concerning conflicts in general is why I am annoyed with them and more sympathic towards Revan and the Exile.

But if Revan had listened to the jedi council and waited to go to war none of it would have happened.

Once the Republic was more in danger from the mandalorians than from the threat they were sensing they would have destroyed the mandalorians. Revan just had to wait. Would you rather save the world or a country? Revan could have waited and the Republic would have been safe not just a few outer rim planets.

Edited by awsomeness

Well Sometimes waiting is a bad thing because what if you miss the critical moment to find the truth of the echoes.

Revan found those echoes and so did Kreia. If the Jedi Council gotten off their asses and look for the reason why the Mandalorian were attacking. There will be no Jedi Civil War.

That is why Kavar, Vrook and Zez were killed by Kreia for their fear and not understanding the Exile to defeat the True Sith.

The Mandalorians were attacking for their "honor". The Jedi Council was suggesting they wait so that they could see the hidden threat. Revan disobeyed them, turned to the dark side and destroyed the Republic in an attempt to strengthen it.