Hrm, I have two exiles... and two Revans... my original (female) Exile is a kick ass lamb and I can't imagine her ever kicking her (female) Revan counterpart's ass. Mostly because those two are so light sided that it makes my teeth hurt...

My latest (female) Exile however, would happily kick her (male) Revan counterpart's ass. Both of their alignments are... questionable... at best, and quite honestly, he's an ass. A charming, powerful ass, but an ass none the less and I think she'd be compelled to put him in his place. I think she could do it too!

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Well if you have a good looking female Exile and a male Revan, the male Revan is likely to be an ass in some way. I want to find out if the Exile could beat up Revan if she felt the need to.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

My Revan would break my Exile. That having been said, Nihilus would still destroy Revan.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Revan is amazing and didnt have amnesia. The jedi council prorammed HIM to have to have a different mind than his original awesome one.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

so said you and bastila.

I do think Jedi Council is full of ****. Remember when two or more Jedi Masters are together, their united IQ drops.

:lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

nihilus was a pushover for the exile, and if revan is so awesome as everyone seems to think, then it should be even easier for him to beat up nihilus right?

sounds like a pretty boring mod

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Nihilus can handle a lvl+25 Exile, Visas and Mandalore even in his weaken state. What a sight to see a fully powered Nihilus would be badass.

I do think that on a one on one Duel and the rules were fair(classic duel style). I do favor Nihilus.

If the rules are NOT Fair(similar to the Ravager duel but more stragety and less of a long shot), I favor Revan.

Edited by DeathScepter

nihilus was a pushover for the exile, and if revan is so awesome as everyone seems to think, then it should be even easier for him to beat up nihilus right?

sounds like a pretty boring mod

As Kreia said Revan is the life of the Force, the Exile is the death of the Force. Nihilus loses big when he trys his little thing on the Exile.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.