That is completely different. In that scenario, each side is working only for themselves.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

i like revan.

Didn't you say Revan wasn't cool? I may be wrong but im too lazy to go back and look at other posts.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Revan is not a god. He is just the most awesome character Star Wars has ever created.

Guest The Architect

WHAT!?

NO ONE beats Darth Vader thank you very much. Bad ass dude in black metallic suit with bug face helmet, metallic sounding voice voice acted by James Earl Jones god like voice = best thing that ever happened to Star Wars. Vader IS Star Wars.

Then you've got Yoda, Luke, Han Solo, Leia, Chewie, Obi-Wan... they need no explanation for their awesomeness.

Mace & Dooku are cool, too, mainly because they're played by Samuel L. and Christopher Lee, though.

AND HOW COULD I FORGET C3-PO, R2-D2, Jabba the Hutt and Boba Fett!?

Don't get me wrong, Revan is great, but NOT the best, no ****in way.

Edited by The Architect

You're crazy. who would you rather be. some big guy who cant get out of his big clumsy suit or you'll die? Or an awesome character who would kill him. Vader is cool but Revan is more complex and is not weighed down by a big suit.

And the fact that Nihilus would eat him/her. :teehee:

The fact that Nihilus could eat probably any normal Force user sort of invalidates that argument.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

*sigh* Which arguement? I know you have this need to argue with neerly everything I post, I want teh kotor 3, but my reply was part of DeathScepter's comment regarding fanboys, and their inabilty to entertain the idea that Nihilus would eat Revan. This has always bugged the ish outta me. I'm a Revan fan, sure. But I hate how when I point out that the Exile powned Nihilus who could pown Revan, it makes the fanboys squeel, "nuh-uh!"

We aren't talking about "any normal Force user". We're talking about Revan. :)

Edited by babydol

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

I thought it was agreed that Revan was all that and two bags of chips. And that he could pwn Nihilus with a couple of hands and a foot behind his back. And that Revan could control wounds in the Force like Nihilus. I could be wrong because i am almost a Revan fanboy and my view is clouded by Revan's awesomeness.

Guest The Architect

The fact that Revan is such a powerful force user is part of the reason why Nihilus would easily win in the first place! There's no way for a normal force user to win by one-on-one means against him. I won't bother arguing about this, though, since I've done so in the past and have already said what there is to say.

And Vader would kill Revan because that's how Lucas would want it. He's already said that Yoda, Luke, Anakin and Palpatine are basically the top dogs of them all in Star Wars, so what you think about where Revan compares with them doesn't mean ****, truthfully. I've also repeated this before, too. I won't say it again because I really couldn't care less what pedestal people put Revan on, so long as they know it doesn't mean jack ****.

I LOVE you, Archie. :)

But, yeah. I'm done with this thread, myself.

Yes, I like Revan. However, my Revan is a woman. And my Exile could kick her ass if she chose.

That is all.

(edit: apparently I can't spell today)

Edited by babydol

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.