It is only you that thinks that. After Force Unleashed, I will be grateful because I don't think that Revan needs that many fanboys.

Revan is not a force god and you are just a noobie revan fanboy.

Galen Marek isn't all that special either

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

It is only you that thinks that. After Force Unleashed, I will be grateful because I don't think that Revan needs that many fanboys.

Galen Marek isn't all that special either

I know. But it is cool to charge Tie fighters with force lightning. Or a force cannonball(super force push for TFU).

:thumbsup: Normally I'd considder something like this just too mean, but right now it's maken' me laugh SOOO hard. :-

Anyway, carry on. And my 2 cents? Revan is cool, but the Exile is COOLER.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

:thumbsup: Normally I'd considder something like this just too mean, but right now it's maken' me laugh SOOO hard. :-

Anyway, carry on. And my 2 cents? Revan is cool, but the Exile is COOLER.

I was trying for both due to it is the truth.

I am a Revan's fan but not a fanboy. Even I do know that Revan is not all that and a bag of chips.

Revan is all that and two bags of chips. he could kill the exile with two hands and a foot tied behind his back.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Revan is all that and two bags of chips. he could kill the exile with two hands and a foot tied behind his back.

Riiiiiiight. Just because you think so?

I say again. Nihilus is the kicker betwixt those to. Exile OWNED Nihilus. But Nihilus would eat Revan. :thumbsup:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Revan could defeat anyone. except maybe darth vader. or yoda. But since neither of those people lived in the kotor era they dont matter.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Force choke FTW :lol:.

Revan could defeat Nihilus. For Revan can manipulate force wounds and Nihilus is that.

Also Revan can use the Thought bomb.

Only idiots personally use the thought bomb, as one of the only true SIth Lords after Revan proved. Of course, Lord Retard probably didn't give a rat's ass about anything other than his manicure, and wouldn't have hought of that.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Revan is the Chuck Norris of SW. Nothing can stop Revan.

Except for Bane.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Guest The Architect

Masaaki Hatsumi > Chuck Norris, not that I'd expect any of you to know who he is. >_<

Revan fanboyism is getting as old as the Chuck Norris internet wankfest that's been going on for good knows how long. With this super duper look at me I can steal Vader's lightsaber as a toddler without force training Force Unleashed main character on the horizon, a new herd of ignorant turds will band together and wash away the hype that surrounds Revan.

That being said I do like Revan.

I do know who Masaaki Hatsumi is. He is one of my favorite authors.

Well, People like the characters are more powerful than the last. It is called the DBZ effect. The series progressed the more powerful the characters become and the more over the top the villians became.

Without Revan fanboyism, Kotor will eventually die out. You can quote me on that.

Edited by DeathScepter

Bane is that brown stain that is stuck on the bottom of Revan's boot.

Which is why Bane, through Revan's own teachings, became more power than him?