Umm... what exactly does that mean?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Malachor V.

So much story potential.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Hoth. My favorite battle took place there, and I would like to have a pet wampa

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

For in game atmosphere, I adore Dxun. I love the thunderstorms in the jungle. Such great ambiance.

Korriban is pretty cool too.

non-game, I alway though Myrkr was a cool place.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Apatros, Kashyyk, Korriban, Ruusan, Ambria

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Hoth from the movies. Some of the coolest (pun unintended) SW action too place on and around it. Nar Shaddaa/Dxun if only chosing from the games (I can't make my mind up). No idea about books etc. they never could keep me awake (the few I tried).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 3 weeks later...

They did. And that despite those despicable terrorists who kept blowing up the nice Death Stars :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 3 weeks later...