Telos bounties? (spoiler)

Hello folks.

Im running around in circles trying to find two of the three bounties on Telos Citadel.

I cannot find Batono. I am told he hangs out with Ithorians but i cannot find him anywhere at all in their area (the area where i get the quests from the boss Ithorian and his assistant.) I cannot see a human anywhere. Is he a human? Is he even there at all or somewhere else?

Also cannot find the two criminals at all.

If you can tell me where to find these guys i would gratefully accept some help. (but dont tell me much further ahead please this is as far as i have gotten.)

Thanks!

Edited by MrMidas

thankyou.

But, i dont think Chobo was talking about that. does it matter if its before or after the missions for the Ithorians?

EDIT: thankyou again i just got the right conversation option! Woohoo!

Edited by MrMidas

If you are on a PC there is a bug-fix from Team Gizka that will make them appear on the surface where they are supposed to be located, if you cannot find that, or you are on an x-box, then there is nothing you can do.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Googled Team Gizka and it looks like they are no longer offering (if they ever did) a fix for this bug. It looks like they are including the fixes as part of their next project.

So, does anyone know anywhere else that this fix can be found?

(serioulsy... do 99% players just not get this quest? There must be some way.)

Thankyou!

Well... if it cannot be fixed is it not that important? (still hoping to find a fix though. ive posted over at the Gizka forums)

I am now almost done with Telos i think. Except that i havent found a "Fuel Source" for them. This has nothing to do with the bounties? Perhaps you can help me get past this whole planet with how to do it?

Thankyou for the help. Im grateful.

ummmm are we talking about those 2 bounty hunters that the lady in the Cantina tells u to go find? If so go to the med office answer he com they will tell u to go to apartment console A i think its room 3 i think pretty sure.

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

Noone in cantina to talk to that i havent already. no message at the med lab and i think A room 3 is empty.

So i will go back to assuming it is this bug :thumbsup:

Do you know of anywhere that has these fixes that is hosted somewhere other than Gizka? Ive been looking around and cannot find it. (I think i also need one for the fuel quest).

actually almost done but i cannot find the two criminals.

Ive didnt find them on the Citadel or on the surface.

2 things I noticed playing this on XBox......if you do any of the Ithorian quest before you do the bounties, the crimnals will not appear in Lorso's office or on the planet. If you do the bounties before you do anything else, you will find them in Lorso's office, but I've never run into them on the planet playing as LS. My ex always ran into them when he played DS.

Noone in cantina to talk to that i havent already. no message at the med lab and i think A room 3 is empty.

So i will go back to assuming it is this bug :lol:

Do you know of anywhere that has these fixes that is hosted somewhere other than Gizka? Ive been looking around and cannot find it. (I think i also need one for the fuel quest).

ummm no i dont the lady in the Cantina is purple or pink she has 2 Gamorean gaurds with her and its 1 of the missions she gives u. Wait orgot to ask wat is this for X box or PC?

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

PC. i can try again i guess but i think ive tried a couple ways of doing it now. Sadly it looks like (from what ive seen and read so far) that if i dont do it in the exact right order its not going to work. And, to see that there is a fix listed at the Gizka site im thinking its a bug. im just asking now if anyone knows of another site hosting these fixes. The list also has a couple of things coming up and i want to get them all now and get it good and fixed. ;)