Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

Hmm, just found out there's an 'Annual achievement" in Halo3.

1) Start the last level with 4p co-op on Legendary + Iron mode

2) After you kill the Johnson-murderer, there will be 4 ghosts spawned

3) Finish the level with 4 ghosts

WE'RE DOING THIS, NICK

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Picked up L4Dead, and I expect you peoples to drag me through a couple rounds.

Oh, I would not have done that. Valve has been, accourding to the Steam forums, neglecting the 360 when it comes to patches - or rather the patches are always late, if they come at all, due to Microsoft's handling of them. :(

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Oh, I would not have done that. Valve has been, accourding to the Steam forums, neglecting the 360 when it comes to patches - or rather the patches are always late, if they come at all, due to Microsoft's handling of them. :(

Isn't that par for the course with Valve? The dirty failboxers haven't gotten any of the TF2 updates either, as I remember.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Oh, I would not have done that. Valve has been, accourding to the Steam forums, neglecting the 360 when it comes to patches - or rather the patches are always late, if they come at all, due to Microsoft's handling of them. >_<

Isn't that par for the course with Valve? The dirty failboxers haven't gotten any of the TF2 updates either, as I remember.

I haven't heard any stability complaints. I got it on the 360 so I could play with my dad. Last time I bought CoD4 on the PC and EVERYONE was on the 360, so it would be my luck that everyone switched back for L4D.

Oh, I would not have done that. Valve has been, accourding to the Steam forums, neglecting the 360 when it comes to patches - or rather the patches are always late, if they come at all, due to Microsoft's handling of them. >_<

I haven't heard any stability complaints. I got it on the 360 so I could play with my dad. Last time I bought CoD4 on the PC and EVERYONE was on the 360, so it would be my luck that everyone switched back for L4D.

>.>

You could pick up Left 4 dead PC anyway and scream as a tank tries to eat you whole.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Me, Nick, Llyranor have it for 360

It was fun, but I found it got old pretty quickly. It's through and through a PvP mode, really about survivors against special zombies. The normal zombies are mostly a diversion, sparse as they are, and the difficulty is forced on normal for a semblance of balance.

I would have preferred the mode if it was tacked-on addition to the co-op campaigns, where friends could just jump in and replace special zombies, without speeding up respawn times, or adjusting normal zombies.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

And so we enter the Co-op era of gaming.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Uhhh we already entered it where have you been?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh sorry, it seems I'm 15 months late.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"