Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

My 360 self destructed. It's actually just locking up after a minute or two. Every once in awhile it will RRoD, but it's not consistent. I had to get rather rough with the tech support people about the fact that they WILL be sending me a new one free of charge.

Its fun! It may not be 'cool enough' for Llyranor the gaming whore, but I like it. The maps are pretty large, which seems to be helping my game a fait bit. The single player missions are kind of frantic. I haven't unlocked zombie mode yet.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, I was considering getting a subscription for Christmas. Only problem is my 360 is connected to a TV I'd rather not watch movies on...Can you save the movies to your harddrive?

No, they are strictly on a stream.

The interface is pretty odd right now, you can't actually browse movies if uu haven't put them in your queu. So I go to my computer, choose a movie, and then it shows up on the 360. Seems an unnecessary step, but I imagine it will be updated down the road. We also used to not be able to pause videos when the 360 first came out.

Grains of War

I lol'd. Scew Left 4 Dead and World at War. Only Gears of War has a cereal based on it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 2 weeks later...

Gas station is a great horde map, so far. Not River, but good nonetheless.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...