Lucien Draay - The path to the Dark Side

Is it possible that Master Lusien Draay be the Sith Lord Scion? By reading the KotOR comics and comparing the two characters, I found many similarities between them. And if Darth Traya is really

Kyndra Draay, Lusien would be a nice option for Scion's alter ego.What do you thing about it?

Who I am is not important

It's Darth Sion, not "Scion".

I've considered the possibility that Lucien might be Sion for a time, since they both seem to have the same sort of unbending devotion to their cause and the same harsh look and behavior. But it seems the "Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide" establishes Sion as a marauder from the Old Sith War, in which case there is no possibility that Lucien is Sion. Haven't seen the book myself, but if this is true, then Lucien is definitely not Sion.

• 2 weeks later...

Do those force powers cause the injuries? I was under the impression that he got the wounds from somewhere else, but the powers allowed him to feed off the pain and live. I could be wrong though.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I do think that Sith Healing arts are similar to the Jedi Healing Arts. Due to the dark side energy, Dark side energy can twist the wounds to more grotesque while healing the flesh.

While the Sith Healing Arts heals you, the dark side makes you an ugly little ****. That is why Sidious, Vader and Sion are quite ugly due to their injuries and dark side energy.

Because Dooku, Traya, Caedus, and Revan don't have DS ugliness like those three Sith Lord. It is debatable that Revan and Traya suffer from DS Ugliness or not.

Traya is just old so very old. Revan is just creepy when Dark sided.

I do think that DS creepiness and DS ugliness are different.

DS creepiness would just creep the hell out of you. DS ugliness have scars all over their bodies and dark side energy warps the appearance to the point passed just DS creepy.

it was pure will and power of the Dark side of the Force that held Sion together.

And we cant tell Revan has a mask on also.

Edited by GaspardDeadlyAssailant

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

yet during the Revelation scene, he show his face as the face of your character. it is a medium DS. Outside of Scarface Revan(one with the scar next to the eye with the goatee and short brown hair), Revan has no known scars on his body or face.

Revan(either gender) is very attractive regardless of alignment. Even the ScarFace Revan is attractive darksided and his scar is longer is not as bad as Sion, Vader or Sidious scars. Revan as Darksider is attractive in a creepy way but he is not ugly just very creepy.

Creepy can be beautiful.

Im not sure how many people think that creepy is beautiful but i have not been told by anyone that they think that.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Okay, goths can be creepy and beautiful but if you think Traya is, then you're out of your mind.

I dont think that would be cool. For me, not knowing is part of the greatness of Sion and some of the other characters. If you know everything what's the fun.