Kotor3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion Part 26

All hope is given up now?

No, I still am waiting for Kotor 3. Especially for my 360, so I can play it, when I am online with my friends. I thought Obsidium did such a great job with Kotor 2, and hope to see a Kotor 3. Love the double lightsaber, and the effects it has, straight up and down. I really would love to see where Revan went, where loved ones don't go. Maybe new worlds, and extra money, I love to shop. More stores would be awesome. How long must we wait? I don't want to give up, I just want to play the game. ;( Just afraid it'll never happen. Do I even dare to hope?

I love the night, so peaceful and calm.

I've got a few ideas for a K3. ALL ARE NON-MMO

KotOR III: Redemption of Revan

Planets Visited:

Intimidator (Sith Interdictor Ship)

Kuat

Mon Calamari

Bespin

Carida

Yavin IV

Onderon

Mustafar

Coruscant

Order in which planets are visited:

Intimidator (Sith Interdictor Ship)

Kuat

Mon Calamari

(Bespin, Carida, Yavin IV, Onderon, any order)

Mon Calamari

Mustafar

Kuat

Coruscant

Party Members:

Mission (grown up)

Bastila

The Droids (HK and T3)

Zaalbar

Handmaiden

(New Person) Urai Fen

(New Person) Troy Taban (he's not a real character, just someone I thought of, look below for more info)

(New Person) (A former Sith Trooper) (It's NOT Azkul)

(New Person)

(New Person)

Revan

Carth

Your Playable Character:

A former Sith Lord and Fallen Jedi, after 3 years after Mandalorian Wars redeemed, (Darth Moun)

Starting:

You break out of a Sith prison, and escape a Sith Interdictor ship, Intimidator and grab an escape pod and crash land on Kuat.

Who Can be trained as a Jedi:

Urai Fen (Jedi Guardian)

Carth (Jedi Sentinel)

Zaalbar (Jedi Sentinel

2 new people 1. Jedi Consular 2. Jedi Guardian

Revan's Alignment:

Light

New Saber Colors:

Brown

Scarlet

Majenta

Black

Gold

Mission:

To capture the following Sith Lords and bring them back to the Jedi Council:

Darth Svehla (Carida)

Darth Kron (Bespin)

Darth Prodeus (Onderon)

Darth Revan (Yavin IV)

Darth Zeta (Mustafar)

New Attributes:

Toughness (Equals how intimidating the character is and how many extra vitality points are gained during level up)

Anticipation (Equals how patient the character is and how easy it is to gain influence with your Party Members and how easy it is for party members to gain influence with you)

Where you meet party members:

Mission (Kuat)

Zaalbar (Kuat)

Bastila (Bespin)

HK-47 (Onderon)

T3-M4 (Kuat)

Handmaiden (Carida)

Urai Fen (Kuat)

Carth (Bespin)

Revan (Yavin IV)

New Classes:

Scoundrel Soldier: A scoundrel who has more vitality and more combat effectiveness, loss of a few skill points during level up though. Can wear Heavy Armor at beginning.

Warrior: A class that gets a few more skill points unlike soldiers. Can wear Medium Armor at the beginning.

Merc: A stealth master like scoundrels and very similar to scoundrels only can wear heavy armor at beginning and earn one bonus feat: Merc Intellgence.

Bounty Hunter: Able to wear Medium Armor at beginning, and very sneaky, and get an automatic +3 bonus to their dexterity. Dont earn a lot of skill points during level ups though

Jedi Hunter: Like the Bounty Hunter only gains Force Powers at a fast rate.

New Class Info:

+2: Excellent

+1: Good

0: Okay

-1: Below Average

-2: Severe Weakness

Scoundrel Soldier:

Vitality: +1

Skill Points: 0

Armor: Heavy

Feat Progression: 0

Skill Progression: +1

Warrior:

Vitality: +2

Skill Points: -1

Armor: Medium

Feat Progresion: +2

Skill Progression: -1

Merc:

Vitality: -1

Skill Points: +2

Armor: Heavy

Feat Progression: 0

Skill Progression: +2

Bounty Hunter:

Vitality: 0

Skill Points: -2

Armor: Medium

Feat Progression: +1

Skill Progression: +2

Attributes:

Mission:

Strength: 14

Dexterity: 13

Constitution: 15

Intelligence: 16

Wisdom: 11

Charisma: 10

Anticipation: 13

Toughness: 10

Class: Scoundrel Soldier

Best Weapon Choice: Melee, Dual Melee

Zaalbar:

Strength: 20

Dexterity: 16

Constitution: 18

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 12

Charisma: 9

Anticipation: 10

Toughness: 20

Class: Scout

Best Weapon Choice: Blaster Rifle, Heavy Weapon, Melee

Bastila:

Strength: 13

Dexterity: 17

Constitution: 12

Wisdom: 15

Charisma: 12

Anticipation: 14

Toughness: 12

Class: Jedi Guardian

Best Weapon Choice: Lightsaber, Melee, Dual Melee

HK-47:

Strength: 12

Constitution: 11

Intelligence: 12

Wisdom: 14

Charisma: 11

Toughness: 15

Class: Combat Droid

Best Weapon Choice: Blaster Rifle, Dual Blaster Pistol

T3-M4:

Strength: 10

Constitution: 15

Intelligence: 20

Wisdom: 10

Anticipation: 16

Toughness: 9

Class: Expert Droid

Best Weapon Choice: Dual Blaster Pistol

Handmaiden:

Strength: 16

Dexterity: 12

Constitution: 14

Intelligence: 11

Anticipation: 11

Toughness: 13

Class: Soldier

Best Weapon Choice: Melee, Dual Melee

Urai Fen:

Strength: 22

Dexterity: 11

Constitution: 16

Wisdom: 12

Charisma: 13

Anticipation: 11

Toughness: 16

Class: Warrior

Best Weapon Choice: Dual Melee, Unarmed

Carth:

Dexterity: 14

Intelligence: 14

Charisma: 10

Class: Soldier

Best Weapon Choice: Dual Melee

Revan:

Dexterity: 11

Intelligence: 12

Wisdom: 17

Anticipation: 12

Class: Jedi Consular

Best Weapon Choice: Lightsaber

Troy Taban:

Strength: 18

Dexterity: 18

Constitution: 10

Intelligence: 11

Wisdom: 17

Anticipation: 9

Toughness: 10

Class: Jedi Sentinel

Best Weapon Choice: Lightsaber, Blaster Rifle

Other Notes:

The attempt to capture Darth Zeta always will result in Revan being captured and attempting to capture him will always fail. He'll escape.

Troy Taban isn't a real character, he's just a person I thought of and would like to put him as an idea as a new person for a K3.

Troy Taban cannot wield melee weapons or wear armor, just Jedi Robes but is great in both lightsaber and blaster rifle combat and cannot recieve melee or armor feats during level ups.

New Ship: Marauder Cruiser, Crusher, has the Ebon Hawk in the hangar though, because at one point, you'll have to split your party when you'll need to send party members to Mustafar and Kuat. Your character will go to Kuat.

Peace Out.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Anyone else somehow getting more hope for a KotOR III because of FO: New Vegas?

'cause the peeps returning to an old franchise despite another company owning it and working on it just makes me feel that somehow they might also return to KotOR, despite SW:toR.

'cause the peeps returning to an old franchise despite another company owning it and working on it just makes me feel that somehow they might also return to KotOR, despite SW:toR.

Not specifically because of FO: New Vegas, but I have come to consider the possibility that SW:ToR might not be the killer of the single-player KOTOR franchise after all. There is a sliver of hope that Lucas Arts is greedy enough to continue both. :shrugz:

We can only hope. Maybe we will find out some neat stuff soon, I have a feeling with the new generation of gamers playing Kotor 1 and 2. They want to know what's happening next.

Most games have multiple endings, so I think it's really possible we might meet Revan, or come upon her grave, where she went, and then get vengeance on Revans death? There's so many things they can do to continue. With todays visuals it could be a spectacular game. I can only hope, for which I have since I first played them. :shrugz:

We can only hope. Maybe we will find out some neat stuff soon, I have a feeling with the new generation of gamers playing Kotor 1 and 2.

Is there a new generation of gamers playing Kotor 1 & 2?

We can only hope. Maybe we will find out some neat stuff soon, I have a feeling with the new generation of gamers playing Kotor 1 and 2.

Actually there are quite a few people I have met on my forums, that are teens playing it. They want to know what happened to Revan, too. :p

Actually there are quite a few people I have met on my forums, that are teens playing it. They want to know what happened to Revan, too. :thumbsup:

That's good to hear! :)

Let's hope, however, that they won't be satisfied with the MMO as providing sufficient explanation/KOTOR fix...

Actually there are quite a few people I have met on my forums, that are teens playing it. They want to know what happened to Revan, too. :thumbsup:

Let's hope, however, that they won't be satisfied with the MMO as providing sufficient explanation/KOTOR fix...

They aren't. They want a complete game we can play, without having to be online. Sometimes if something isn't broke, don't fix it. :)

Actually there are quite a few people I have met on my forums, that are teens playing it. They want to know what happened to Revan, too. :o

They aren't. They want a complete game we can play, without having to be online. Sometimes if something isn't broke, don't fix it. :lol:

I hope they get their wish. Obviously, by extension, our wishes for KOTOR 3 would be fulfilled too. :)

I guess I really am the award winner of Topic Killer award.

Man, I have told you already - it's not your fault. We pretty much all agree with you in this thread that KOTOR = good and MMO = bad. It's just that with no new information coming out, it is difficult to add anything more to the conversation at this time. This thread has had periods of low activity before, so it's not as if it's something new.

We can only hope. Maybe we will find out some neat stuff soon, I have a feeling with the new generation of gamers playing Kotor 1 and 2. They want to know what's happening next.

Most games have multiple endings, so I think it's really possible we might meet Revan, or come upon her grave, where she went, and then get vengeance on Revans death? There's so many things they can do to continue. With todays visuals it could be a spectacular game. I can only hope, for which I have since I first played them. :)

"Revan was a man, not a woman!"

"Huh, maybe I just hoped Revan was a woman."

:D

Most games have multiple endings, so I think it's really possible we might meet Revan, or come upon her grave, where she went, and then get vengeance on Revans death? There's so many things they can do to continue. With todays visuals it could be a spectacular game. I can only hope, for which I have since I first played them. ;)

Revan was a girl in my game, so I could see Carth. :)

:D

Captain Quash returns!

Hate to burst a bubble or two or twenty, but the MMO unfortunatly precludes the creation of a third game, because the two projects would be worked on in different areas and thus probably would be inconsistant with each other on plot and futures. This can work in certain areas (releasing a game set in the same universe at around the same time) but with Kotor where the entire story is being told via the games AND is heavily tied to itself, you won't see them take the chance at tempting the nerd rage traps by saying (for example) revan was female in the MMO and male in 3.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

you won't see them take the chance at tempting the nerd rage traps by saying (for example) revan was female in the MMO and male in 3.

Well, I believe the 'official' version is that Revan was male and Exile was female, but if they wanted to, they could give the players a similar implicit choice as in KOTOR 2.

Most games have multiple endings, so I think it's really possible we might meet Revan, or come upon her grave, where she went, and then get vengeance on Revans death? There's so many things they can do to continue. With todays visuals it could be a spectacular game. I can only hope, for which I have since I first played them. :lol:

According to official canon, Revan was indeed a man and the Exile was a woman, but of course, each of us had our own playthrough. :x

How 'bout k3 not being a MMO?

I agree dude. **** MMO's (even though this is about the 18th time I've said this.

.... why the hatin?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

How 'bout k3 not being a MMO?

I agree dude. **** MMO's (even though this is about the 18th time I've said this.

.... why the hatin?

I just don't think an MMO would work for this game. It's always been about the one Jedi, that saves the Universe. After being the main Jedi, who would settle for less. It also has a wonderful story line, mainly a RPG. One reason I love Kotor. I hope they never change that. The story just needs to be completed. Once I know the ending, and nothing else will happen, I can finally stop thinking about this. Just my thoughts. :)