Kotor3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion Part 26

I thought i had played a few Star Wars games but none of them had hooded robes.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Hmm, I suppose it could be a single-player/MMO hybrid, where you have a single player campaign like in the previous KOTOR titles, but it becomes an MMO if you want to join an online persistent community... yeah, I know... I am trying to hold onto straws here to get the single-player KOTOR 3 experience... but hope dies last!

yeah, I know... I am trying to hold onto straws here to get the single-player KOTOR 3 experience... but hope dies last!

i hear u im in the same boat lol

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

This may be an insane comment (therefore someone else may have already posted it) but there's a very slight chance they are doing both. KOTOR III to seal the trilogy (everything in Star Wars has to be a trilogy doesn't it? J/K) and then an MMO concurrently or 6 months to a year after to milk the cow dry over the next several years. There are two Bioware studios now. One for the single player and one for the MMO? Chance of this is probably less than 1% but who knows.

The greater the ignorance, the greater the dogmatism.-William Osler, 1902

This may be an insane comment (therefore someone else may have already posted it) but there's a very slight chance they are doing both. KOTOR III to seal the trilogy (everything in Star Wars has to be a trilogy doesn't it? J/K) and then an MMO concurrently or 6 months to a year after to milk the cow dry over the next several years. There are two Bioware studios now. One for the single player and one for the MMO? Chance of this is probably less than 1% but who knows.

This would, of course, be great, since it would satisfy both camps. A nice and satisfying KOTOR 3 that concluded the trilogy would make me very happy.

Bad news, though not unexpected... the following site got the invite to the 21 October revelation of the game: http://www.massively.com/2008/10/07/check-...ncement-invite/

Note that it is an exclusively MMO site, so it stands to reason that the announced game will be an MMO. :unsure:

Maybe tack on a single player announcement at the same time? Pretty please, BioWare?!?!

well we have been waiting for years so i guess we might finnaly get some kinda kotor !! if its an mmo then atleast we will have something to play y we wait to see if they are going to finish the trilogy!!

• 2 weeks later...
Everything in the world sucks right now, and ya'll KNOW it. http://www.swtor.com/ :aiee::o:down::aiee::yucky::sorcerer:

Yup.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Might as well shut this down. There will be no K3.

wait nobody said in that meeting that there will be no k3 maybe we will have to wait a little bit longer!!

Now I truly hate BioWare.

Good going, BioWare, you just shat all over two games of solid plot building and one of the best cliffhangers in video game history. Thanks.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Now I truly hate BioWare.

Good going, BioWare, you just shat all over two games of solid plot building and one of the best cliffhangers in video game history. Thanks.

Yep. That really screwed over the KOTOR storyline... Not to mention it adds some possible continuity screwups in terms of the Republic and all (possible).

And BTW, anyone notice that the faction icons are eerily similar to another two set of factions that, uh...

Edited by DAWUSS

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.