Kotor3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion Part 26

You know, for KOTOR III, if my PC is neither Revan or the Exile, but still a Jedi, I'll have to make him a carbineer

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I dont understand why people would disagree. it was the greatest part of the games in my opinion

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

If anything, more balanced spells and making blasters a viable option. But that's about it. No need for revamping.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Blasters were viable options in both games. For me, anyway...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

in the 1st game blasters were overshadowed very easily by lightsabers, but with all the upgrades you can build in the 2nd game, blasters can be easily just as powerful as sabers

i have played through both games as a blaster using jedi though

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

i am impressed by anyone who could do that. im easily impressed but i wouldnt have enough patience.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

i guess there are people who dont like change, and since the fight system is different from most games they would would hate it.

i am impressed by anyone who could do that. im easily impressed but i wouldnt have enough patience.

it was easy enough i guess

in K1, i just went scoundrel to consular, and used Cassus Fett's blaster, and a Mandalorian Heavy blaster

walk into room full of badguys - spam stasis field - rapid shot sneak attacks

in K2 it didn't really matter what you went for. with all the upgrades available even regular blasters could become quite powerful

I definitely think that you should be able to choose an alien species because in all the other KOTOR games the main character is limited to being a human. They should definitely add a ton of customization to creating your character instead of just having premade faces you should be able to pick a basic look and then customize it's features.(even world of warcraft doesn't let you do that) They're should probably be some sort of classes within classes like a jedi that specs in healing or a sith that specs in force lightning attacks.

I use to be all for the Xbox Version.

Until I tried Computer version for KOTOR II.

(Not just because of the Mods.)

It'd be cool in KOTOR III, if you started as a Jedi Youngling in the Academy.

And could choose race (As mentioned before.)

Hmmmmh, and for more classes.

I have really no idea.

Lvl 50 Sith Lord - For those who don't understand the battle Rolling system. Then for the love of Gygax Gaurdians use a Short Lightsaber in your Off-Hand.

it was easy enough i guess

in K1, i just went scoundrel to consular, and used Cassus Fett's blaster, and a Mandalorian Heavy blaster

walk into room full of badguys - spam stasis field - rapid shot sneak attacks

in K2 it didn't really matter what you went for. with all the upgrades available even regular blasters could become quite powerful

Double Post: Cassus' Fett's Blaster you say?

I've found his armor at Adum Larps shop at Dantooine.

Where can you get his blaster...?

Lvl 50 Sith Lord - For those who don't understand the battle Rolling system. Then for the love of Gygax Gaurdians use a Short Lightsaber in your Off-Hand.

Korriban

from the merchant in the room where the sith students try to threaten you

he's a rodian iirc

been ages since i played it though, so i could be wrong

Hmm, its hard for a person like me to decide what kind of combat a game should use for one reason: I'm a fan of first person shooters, I'm a fan of Role-Playing games, I'm a fan of Sci-Fi games, Fantasy games, racing games, Third person shooters, Over the Shoulder shooters, wacky stuff (like mario).... so I'm pretty much into it all.

As for hooded robes, hell yeah.

As for choosing your race, I'd still be a human, but why not have hte option?

I think you should be able to build your own ship (and choose a pre-made name so the NPCs would be able to say it, the list of pre-made names would be huge.). The style of ship etc would be unique to you only. I think the storyline would be much more epic if the ship you were traveling the galaxy on and whooping some @!% with if YOU MADE IT yourself of your own design.

I also think that planets should be expanded. More zones on the planets, and make them bigger too.

So does that mean i have never played a Star Wars game?