• fear/horror/insanity
    • i perfer light side ones
    • i perger universal ones
    • i still dont care

T3

Don't care

Don't care

:shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I like Hk-47.

You forgot a couple of colors for the lightsaber. I put blue, but my favorite in the game is silver.

And I like Force Storm. Its awesome!

srry i have never encountered silver before

Yep, you probably haven't encountered these yet as they are meant to be kind of rare but there is Cyan, Silver and Bronze too! The Cyan looks just like the blue only a slightly lighter. The Bronze looks very similar to orange. They aren't that amazing but its kinda cool to have some variety! :shifty:

T3

Don't care

Don't care

:*

if i put "Dont care" on the droids list, would you have said "dont care"?

No :)

I genuinely liked T3 as a character. The mysterious, manipulating droid that knows everything that has gone on before and behind the scenes, pulling the strings and doing his masters (Revans) bidding.

Not to mention that he had a lot of attitude...

As for the trappings of the characters, i.e. length, size colour of what they wield and wear etc. I am very indifferent, yes :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I like G0-T0. He's got repulsorlifts, he's black, evil and calculating, and he actually made something of his life. Only HK-47 may have matched that, but his part as ruler of his "clones" was cut.

Green lightsaber blade.

Neutral powers, like Battle Meditation, Telekinesis and such.

I gave Remote some love...

And Viridian, but I do prefer Silver a bit...

and yeah, shock/lightning/storm.... there is nothing more fun than walking into a room on the Ravager, hitting force storm (even as lightside) and having the whole room fall over. That's just... maniacal laughter worthy.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Me:

HK-47 for his sense of humor

Violet (since the game lacks pink)

And I picked shock/lightning/storm, but ONLY because the poll lacks Force Crush as an option. :ermm:

i thought that force crush was universal.

i never used it so i dont remember.

I gave Remote some love...

And Viridian, but I do prefer Silver a bit...

and yeah, shock/lightning/storm.... there is nothing more fun than walking into a room on the Ravager, hitting force storm (even as lightside) and having the whole room fall over. That's just... maniacal laughter worthy.

ive played through 3 1/4 times.

1. jedi watchman

2. jedi master

3. jedi weapon master

1/4. dark side person (didnt make it off telos yet, and i dont intend to.) murdering innocents, it just doesnt feel right to me.

i think i might have encountered cyan, not sure. cant remember.

but im sure i didnt get silver or bronze. if i did, then im pretty sure silver would be my favorite.

I like T3 over the others in TSL.

Don't much care about the lightsaber colours. Silver and viridian are nice, but it really doesn't matter - I use whatever is convenient (except red).

And I prefer light side powers. Now, Force Storm may be nice, but I certainly don't favour it over LS powers. Nope. Perish the thought. I'm a good little light-sider. No lure of the dark side here... o:):ermm:

Hmm, I'm sorta middle way leaning in terms of alignment so anything goes when I get to Dantooine. But I go Dark Side a lot because Force Crush is so hilariously overpowered I love to use it, though I usually use KSE to get it if I'm going lightside o:) But for me...

HK-47

Silver

And Force Crush :ermm:

Edited by Ravnas

you dont need to be dark side to use storm. even on light side mastery, it tears through anything it its path. im also a light sider, but you know, all the light side powers are buffs or stuff like that, no offensive ones, so i use 1 or 2 dark side powers.

Edited by ghostrider655

T3, although i'd be more partial to hk's meatbaggedness if his planet was done.

Orange, because its one of the few that signify neutrality. (There is actually an array of color and meanings in the Jedi hand book, like 3 mean neutrality.)

And I chose other powers, because I dunno about you *hand wave* but we all like Mind Domination.

sigzt1.jpg