GC 2008 screenshots

on the dual uzi pic...

THIS

IS

MAX PAYNE

GRAAAAWH

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Some of the screenshots look a bit wrong. Try a trailer next time. We don't get a good look at the action with just screenshots.

EDIT: On the other hand, I don't see any dated graphics. This game looks great... from screenshots.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

seriously, this is kinda sad. I can see so many EXTREME COLLAR GRABBINGS and THIS IS CIA jokes coming up.

thortonfq0.th.jpg

GRAA

leonidasve8.jpg

GRAAAAAAAAAA

thortonfq0.th.jpg

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH

leonidasve8.jpg

GRGHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

thortonfq0.th.jpg

GRGUHUHUHAAAHAAAAAAAARRGH

kamehamehava4.th.jpg

GHRGRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHGHGHGKAMEHAMEHAGRAAAGH

BarrelRoll.gif

*does a barrel roll*

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I'm surprised I'm the first to comment on the last pic. Chick with beret, sunglasses, camo trousers, midrift shirt, visible lacy red bra, kneepads, and enormous effing gun?

That's laying it on a bit thick, but I can't say I don't like it. :sweat:

I hope we can give Thornton the epic Leonidas beard.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm surprised I'm the first to comment on the last pic. Chick with beret, sunglasses, camo trousers, midrift shirt, visible lacy red bra, kneepads, and enormous effing gun?

That's laying it on a bit thick, but I can't say I don't like it. :sweat:

oh yeah, that pic

I was totally overwhelmed by lulz and ridiculous 300 and Max Payne associations due to that certain screenie...

edit: My feelings on the chick pic:

Okay devs, WHO OF YOU HAS BEEN WATCHING GURREN LAGANN?

Edited by Xard

1219243407_1.JPG

Look at this desk. This is the desk of a psychopath. Where are the executive stress toys, the family photos, the pencil holder? Come on, Obsidian, would a potted plant kill you?

Maybe you just don't know who's desk that is.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

He does make a point. Some of the environments don't look all that "lived in". That might be the point though, since all the stuff looks very polished and clean, which is fine if that's what you're aiming at.

Maybe he's allergic to plants?

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Oh great, a super spy that can be defeated by a potted plant.

If the final boss in AP turned out to be a potted plant, I wouldn't complain. Quite the opposite, in fact.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Save the pics, 'cause it looks like Sega have gotten wise and password protected their FTP. That will be a problem in the future, unless funcroc actually has access and isn't just a very talented investigator.

The character models are fantastic, but the environments could definitely use some AA. Check out the beams in the stomach punch pic, or the wall lamp in the neck chop pic.

Edited by Pop

He manipulates, shoots, and beats people up. You have a pretty forgiving definition of sociopath if that doesn't qualify MT.
I don't think you know what that word means. A sociopath is someone with heavily restricted (or no) feelings of emotions or empathy.
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

He manipulates, shoots, and beats people up. You have a pretty forgiving definition of sociopath if that doesn't qualify MT.
I don't think you know what that word means. A sociopath is someone with heavily restricted (or no) feelings of emotions or empathy.

On the contrary:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html