Help pls! Nar Shaddaa.

Super spoiler alet.

Well...

I pass all the quest of Dantoine, Onderon, and Dxun. I rescue all the " Survived " Jedis ( Vrook, ect.. ).

I only need to pass the quest of Nar Shaddaa, And i need to get the exchange. Opps!. I dont know HOW.

The only thing i know its this: To try to get the exchange, Help Vogga the Hutt, Bring Lootra his wife back, and help Fossa.

I do the second quest, " Lootra's Wife " but i dont know where i can do the quest of Vogga. " A new Fuel source ".

The stupid big fat Hutt, said: Bring me here " Goto's " ect...

My questions: " Where its Goto ? " " Where i can find him ? " " What can i do ? "

Please Help me!!

Thanks for your attention!

And ill be waitiong for your answers.

Lets just say that you can't miss him even if you wanted to. It is all part of the main plot. Once you've finished Nar Shaddaa, you'll be able to complete that quest.

Yea but i want to finish the main plot of Nar Shaddaa what i need to do? I dont have Mira or the other Wookie. How can i find them?

Help pls!.

You need to get the attention of Visquis (he'll contact you when you've done enough side quests on Nar Shaddaa). that'll allow you to proceed with the main quest. Mira or Hanharr will join at that point.

Note that the Visquis part is bugged and sometimes it won't trigger. In that case you can try paying Kaalah-Nah (the bat thing near the pazaak den) so he'll get you in contact with Visquis.

Edited by caradoc

You need to get the attention of Visquis (he'll contact you when you've done enough side quests on Nar Shaddaa). that'll allow you to proceed with the main quest. Mira or Hanharr will join at that point.

Note that the Visquis part is bugged and sometimes it won't trigger. In that case you can try paying Kaalah-Nah (the bat thing near the pazaak den) so he'll get you in contact with Visquis.

So i need to complete ALL the Sidequest, and bonus missions of Nar Shaddaa?!

Umm are u sure?

But one of the side quest are " New fuel source " and the other its " Atton great secret " and i cant do this last quest.

Do u have a guide or somenthing of the quest? I really appreciatte if u help me with that last thing.

Ok i will try Thanks ofr the responses.

Edited by Darth Wispy

Also, the fuel quest itself is frequently bugged. You originally get the mission from Lt. Grenn on Telos, because Citadel Station lacks fuel after the destruction of Peragus (but you know all that). Once you reach Nar Shaddaa, you can take the matter up with Vogga, who insists you must deal with Goto for him first, before he'll make a deal.

Now, once you've been to Goto's yacht (part of the main plot), you should be able to go back to Vogga and negotiate a deal to get him to deliver fuel from Sleheyron to Telos after you've gotten Goto's attacks on his ships stopped. The trouble is that like so many things in TSL, the mission is bugged, and the conversation where you negotiate with Vogga (with varying degrees on success, depending on your negotation skills) doesn't always trigger. Don't ask me why. I've managed to complete the mission in some playthroughs and not in others.

You'll know it worked, if you can go back to Vogga and have him acknowledge that Goto's yacht has been destroyed. Once negotitations are over, you can go back and report it to Lt. Grenn on Telos. But don't expect big, whopping rewards and parades even if you do manage to get it to succeed. It's more along the lines of 'oh, you did get a new fuel source? Well, that's nice'. So don't worry if it won't trigger, because you're not missing huge xp rewards or items or even credits anyway.

Come on guys most of these cases people talk of concerning the fuel source is listed in the FAQ. But I encountered this problem I actually left the planet in frustration and returned, tipped-off the little rodent and got the dialague.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Come on guys most of these cases people talk of concerning the fuel source is listed in the FAQ. But I encountered this problem I actually left the planet in frustration and returned, tipped-off the little rodent and got the dialague.

Yay! Well ill do it.

The only thing i need to do was : Speak to "Kaalah-Nah" and now im in the " Gotos Ship ".

Thanks everyone.

Thanks for the responses.