What is your battle cry?

Ozymandias

Find out here

Who is that, skulking over the plains! It is Ozymandias, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts gutterally:

"I'm seriously going to punch you into the danger zone, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Who is that, skulking over the plains! It is Ozymandias, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts gutterally:

"I'm seriously going to punch you into the danger zone, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

Ozy, I'd have guessed that your battle cry would be "Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" B)

I got:

Striding along the wasteland, swinging two hardened pitas, cometh Enoch! And he gives an ominous howl:

"I'm going to clobber you until you pee fire, and throw you out the window!!!"

Well, that was fun. Oddly enough, I believe I have a couple of quite stale pitas in my cupboard right now...

Hark! Who is that, running along the desert! It is The Situationist, hands clutching a thorned whip! He howls vengefully:

"I'm going to punch you beyond your expiration date!"

It fits, actually. It's both a battle cry and a statement on the socio-production-line subordination of the Spectacle. Or something.

Skulking over the icy wasteland, wielding buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Arkan! And he gives a booming grunt:

"I'm going to f*** you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!!!"

Hahahahaha!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Rampaging through the fields, brandishing a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sargallath Abraxium! And he gives a cruel roar:

"For the love of beatings, I shall avenge my ancestors!"

:lol:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Skulking across the plains, clutching a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Gorth! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm going to hump you until your rump glows!"

:D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Striding through the steppes, clutching a reflective halberd, cometh Mr Insomniac! And he gives an ominous roar:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I swear that on this night, you shall dine in hell!"

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Hark! Who is that, rampaging along the cliffs! It is Ronald, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! And with a mighty howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to flog you until you acquire caulrophobia!"

kind of accurate, really... once I killed a cat with a screwdriver.

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

Rampaging out of the steppes, wielding a reflective halberd, cometh Monte Carlo! And he gives a vengeful scream:

"I'm going to flog you so forcibly, I will be high on life for years to come!"

In reality, it would be:

Ambling across Sloane Square, carrying a soft leather satchel, cometh Monte Carlo! And he says suavely:

Fancy a cup of tea?

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Stalking along the tundra, attacking with a vorpal blade, cometh Eldar! And he gives an ominous scream:

"For the love of beatings, I pillage like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!"

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Striding out of the wasteland, attacking with a mighty sword, cometh Taoreich! And he gives a low howl:

"I'm seriously going to brutalize you until you are unable to sit properly!!"

Zang! Who is that, prowling along the tarmac! It is DemonKing, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pulverize you until time and space have no meaning!!"

Dang - I guess it sounds a little better than "Snicker-Snack!", which would make more sense for a guy with a vorpal blade...

Zang! Who is that, prowling along the tarmac! It is DemonKing, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pulverize you until time and space have no meaning!!"

Dang - I guess it sounds a little better than "Snicker-Snack!", which would make more sense for a guy with a vorpal blade...

Demons don't galumph very well.

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Demons don't galumph very well.

LOL - one of my German friends brought me a copy of the Jabberwocky the other day and asked me to translate it for her.

She was not very understanding when I tried to explain that that wasn't really possible... ;)

Stalking through the candy store, clutching a burning branch, cometh MrBrown! And he gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"I'm going to f*** you until you're pissing s***, and roll you in creamy neugut!"

:blink:

<_<

:ph34r:

Yea, verily: Who is that, rampaging across the tarmac! It is Cobryn, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a vengeful cry, his voice cometh:

"In the name of malice, I carve into flesh like the world's mightiest bad-ass!!!"