Why is this a KotOR 2 Skeeter?

Too many technical problems in the way of actually interesting threads, diminishes enjoyability of the K2 forum.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or Disagree

• Agree
    • Disagree

The "Technical Issues" subforum was removed because there weren't enough posts in there anymore. :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Nah, it's just a time right now, when an unsually large number of people have technical questions, while the rest of us have very little to say about the game. I mean, it's close to four years old now, so it's pretty much all been said already. When TSLRP is finished, I have no doubt that will change, though. But otherwise I don't expect much talk. We've simply analyzed and discussed the game too much by now.

I think that too many technical problems get in the way of actually interesting threads, and diminish the enjoyability of the K2 forum. :ermm:

Get a subforum!

I disagree. Obsidian's forums are all about their products. Technical issues are just apart of the deal. I love comming to this site, for I can get some bug issues answered. I don't really come here for the Star Wars chat. I do come here for the technical support and other Obsidian product news. Anything else related to Star Wars is secondary. Thats why they have another Star Wars forum. :ermm: Edited by Marcus

gotta admit, there's more to talk about HERE than with K1. Hooray for hanging plot lines, confusing stories, and deep characters!!! :)

But no easy way to add in Carth hate :ermm:.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I doubt traffic as such has increased all that much, but I agree that there seem to be a lot of short tech help threads crowding out the story/character threads. If others feel the same way, we could look at possible alternative arrangements? What do you think?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I doubt traffic as such has increased all that much, but I agree that there seem to be a lot of short tech help threads crowding out the story/character threads. If others feel the same way, we could look at possible alternative arrangements? What do you think?

That would be nice. :sorcerer: As I'm not very techy, but I DO enjoy storyline discussion.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Some of us may actually be interested in K2 threads but are unwilling to sort through the dozens of tech issues to find them. Particualrly when they are the same old issues that have been discussed hundreds of times. Sure even real K2 threads may not offer much of anything original, I mean the game has been out for 4 years, but still it would most likely encourage additional topics that previously were not hardly discussed for the fact that K2 is merely a Skeeter now. And now with the TSLRP coming soon, that would make it even more prudent. I can't imagine it would offend anyone to have a real K2 subforum (which would be different than the SWU forum, Marcus :rolleyes: ) DN, you stated twice that there is a lack of "interesting threads". My point. So why not? Just try it out - soon, or upon the release of TSLRP. If it isn't used, delete it. (And I reccomend against the "TSLRP" thread, just make it "K2" and note TSLRP in the details. And NO, I don't say that because I am an Xbox-er, thats my honest opinion. :) )

EDIT: Btw, I had to dig to find my thread >_<

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

What do you have in mind?

Nothing as yet. A subforum is one possibility but I don't want to preclude others.

Can't Fionavar make the Technical Issues subforum public again? It hasn't been destroyed, has it?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well I think that would be a good solution, I mean I do get annoyed reading the same issue over and over again because they dont click on the faq because they think its just about kotor 2 and not an actuall faq. And there aren't many kotor 2 discussions because most of them are Help Me Threads. I enjoy trying to help, but I see Walkers point..

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan