Georgia

Morgoth

My grandmother owns a big tract of land in a *very* rural area in SE Oklahoma and there are regular bigfoot sightings there. One day my uncle was down at the creek fishing and out of the corner of his eye, he saw what looked like someone in coveralls or maybe waders walking further down stream in a very overgrown section of the land. He went down to investigate and found a single wet footprint on a rock next to the overgrowth.

He'll never say he saw bigfoot, but he will say he saw something...

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

i read another story about this

they tested 2 samples of the DNA and one of them ended up being human and the other was a possum

tis a hoax

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

You know what they say about guys with big feet. I'd find that the scariest bit about running into him.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bigfoot Discovery Declared a Hoax

Ker Than

for National Geographic News

August 18, 2008

Alas, the search for Bigfoot continues.

No evidence has emerged to support claims made last week by two men who said they found the corpse of a seven-foot-tall (two-meter-tall) Bigfoot

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Yeah, when they didn't ever come up with the body and real scientists and such, I was pretty sure it wasn't real. Which sucks. It'd be awesome if it was real.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.