Alpha Protocol at Games Convention 2008

I doubt that they will ever be able to self-publish as they've said a few times that they don't want to grow too big and publishing requires a lot of money and workers.

What we can hope for is that they grow independent (i.e. get lots of money) enough that they can to a larger degree dictate the premises of publisher deals.

Again someone correct me if I'm wrong.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

English!!!!

Clearly that with alpha the Protocol fails a little differently than approximately in measure of Effect or must switch Gothic off 3.

How could Obisidan let alpha the Protocol fail in this so very specific way? Disappointment!

Liebschaften as in the Science Fiction brother will give it likewise. Yes, exactly.

Yes, exactly! :shifty:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Epic material :)

Anyway, I could've been awesome in germany if I hadn't arsed through all the years when I learned it, buuut....

ahh **** it, I'm not translating that

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"We ballern us the way to the weapon Dealer freely. " :)

That is way more fun to read than the original German text :grin:

"Do we shoot the rogue? Or do we take it prisoner? Do we let it run and extort it? All these options bring consequences for the further play process with itself"

That sounds outright naughty.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

[quote name='H

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

[quote name='H

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

That was so much WIN.

I hope it's possible to just blow a lock in with a shotgun if sneaking fails.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I wonder to what extent we can destroy our enviroments

I've been bitter and skeptical about that aspect of games ever since Red Faction came out

I've been bitter and sceptical ever since I bought into the Red Faction hype back then. Meh.

I wish we'd at least get basic Thief series stuff like breakable windows(which to slink through), doors and/or locks that break with enough punishment and burnable surfaces. That's a lot to work with already in an rpg enviroment.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I remember reading official finnish PS2 magazine (whatever happened to it anyway, one day it just disappeared from stores...) about the game and vast hype about its revolutionarity and depth of system and how you could blow up nearly any wall anywhere and advance through levels however you wanted etc.

Come to think of it, NWN1's and Bethesda games hype gets a lot flak around here and elsewhere, but Red Faction hype contrasted with what we got may be worst case of bull****ting ever

Well, there's Daikatana of course