Movies you have seen recently

Gorth

Star Wars Clone wars the cartoon.

I dont think it should have been on the big screen. It was like an extended saturday monrning cartoon. Boh.

Thats because it is. They're doing a CG clone wars series, the movie in theatres is the first 3 episodes cut together. Lucas thought it was good enough for a theatrical showing.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Lucas is such a sad nutjob nowadays :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Or maybe he's Irish and got a tan.

when the irish get a "tan," it is usually referred to as "burn and/or blister" followed by a visit to the hospital.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Dead Calm.

A 'psychotic stranger' on-a-small-boat suspense movie that missed the 'classic' mark by a little bit, but is still a fun piece. I like how it essentially has just three people in the whole movie, plus its gorgeous cinematography. Also the first movie where I really "noticed" Sam Neill & Billy Zane.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Dead Calm.

A 'psychotic stranger' on-a-small-boat suspense movie that missed the 'classic' mark by a little bit, but is still a fun piece. I like how it essentially has just three people in the whole movie, plus its gorgeous cinematography. Also the first movie where I really "noticed" Sam Neill & Billy Zane.

You're forgetting the dog!

I think Dead Calm is a great flick as well. That bit at the end where

Billy Zane eats the flare

stuck with me for a while.

I'm gonna finish watching season 2 of Heroes tonight.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead - fun movies, I wouldn't mind more of them. :)

Check out Spaced. its the british tv show from the same people.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What on Earth is wrong with Kevin Spacey nowadays? Such a brilliant actor in such mediocre films.

It's called already being filthy rich and just coasting along to pay for the new multi-million mansion... hahah :lol:

I didn't think 21 was that bad, but it was nothing special, yeah.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What on Earth is wrong with Kevin Spacey nowadays? Such a brilliant actor in such mediocre films.

It's called already being filthy rich and just coasting along to pay for the new multi-million mansion... hahah :)

I didn't think 21 was that bad, but it was nothing special, yeah.

Mickey Rosa was certainly no Verbal Kint, Lester Burnham or Jack Vincennes. :)

Contact

Nice movie. Decent acting. Very good sci-fi. Confusing and angering ending.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Dark Knight. Was good imo, even the story was a bit lacking. The actors rarely let down (probably St. Ledger in the one longer interrogation scene). City isn't dark enough. Those are the only complaints.

Hide and Seek. De Niro was superb :) The ending, though not really foreseen by me, was kind of a letdown, having seen too many evil

divided personalities

in movies.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I called in sick and I'm finishing up a pile of DVDs

Latest one is transformers. I was surprised it was not garbage, lord knows it should be on paper and I'm completely indifferent about cool cars, but it was actually both funny and exciting.

On golden compass, I liked certain elements of it but to be honest it got pretty stock fantasy once they started battling it out in the arctic.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

It's a shame they won't release any sequels, or at least that seems to be the rumor.
Oh no, that would really be too bad :/ I liked the setting and the characters a lot. It looked pretty, too.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

It's a shame they won't release any sequels, or at least that seems to be the rumor.
Oh no, that would really be too bad :/ I liked the setting and the characters a lot. It looked pretty, too.

Yeah, it also seemed like it had just started to really move. It's like ending with The Empire strikes Back and never seeing Return of the Jedi. I'm not saying they are at that same level mind you.

I don't mind the stock fantasy stuff. I thought the Polar Bear stuff was different enough. It has gotten me interested in the books, I might go pick the first one up. I hear they are fairly different, but I like the alternate setting stuff.

Tropic Thunder - It was a lot of fun. It was great to see a few big name actors having a blast in the movie. Downy Jr. was insanely good.

It was hilarious. REally, Its the best comedy I've seen since Borat.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Bridge to Terabithia (2007) ... despite some nice performances by the young actors, most of the movie I felt pretty bored. The ending was decent/sad, but that's about it. Haven't read the book.

I guess I've lost a lot of the child-within or something...it just didn't grab me. Although it did make me recall some childhood memories of friends and I playing at Superfriends and the like. ;)