Star Wars: Obi-Wan

its an ok game...you can be a list of jedis including adi-gallia ki-adi-mundi obi-wan qui-gonn eeth koth mace windu plo koon saesee tin

i gave it a 6/10

I think you've got it confused with 'Jedi Power Battles'.

Ive played it, and it's much like the ROTS video game; a button masher, with some weird visuals that keep moving around whenever you jump or go onto the next level.

I'd rate it around 4/10, atleast.

its an ok game...you can be a list of jedis including adi-gallia ki-adi-mundi obi-wan qui-gonn eeth koth mace windu plo koon saesee tin

i gave it a 6/10

I think you've got it confused with 'Jedi Power Battles'.

Ive played it, and it's much like the ROTS video game; a button masher, with some weird visuals that keep moving around whenever you jump or go onto the next level.

I'd rate it around 4/10, atleast.

it's not a button masher it's a stick shaking platformer. you travel through levels jumping, falling, solving puzzles, and slicing through enimies with the thumbstick

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

NO, and NO, pooh face. Same thing happened to me like 6 months back, I found that game kicken' around my house, and since it's not supported on the 360, I had my man go to all the trouble of setting our dusty-old xbox original back up just so I could play it.

It's not really the fact that this game has horrible graphics by today's standards, it's the control scheme. And the game's plot. I found it beyond boring. So I stopped playing it and popped in Jedi Outcast instead.

But yeah, without being a **** about it, Archie is right. I suggest trying the tutorial for yourself, and if the controls don't drive you mad, try that 1st level (I kept accidently slaying all those innocent women, because I'd use my thumbstick to turn, when it's actually a "swing light saber" stick). I made it past the 1st 3 levels before I became bored and moved on to something else. :boggrin:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

...but that was on Quake III engine, which I dislike.

I would tend to agree with you, although American McGee's Alice was a good game and it used a modified version of the Quake III engine.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

(I kept accidently slaying all those innocent women, because I'd use my thumbstick to turn, when it's actually a "swing light saber" stick).

Same thing happened to me in the Too Human demo :lol:. But anyway, probably don't play it. And by that, I mean use this, this, or this. :biggrin:

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

DON'T BUY IT

It is absolutely horrible game, horrible

Get Jedi Academy instead

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)