Grand Theft Auto blamed again

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/251/story/395841.html

MILTON, Ga. --

Investigators have arrested three teenagers in a recent series of car bombings with Molotov ****tails in the city of Milton, north of Atlanta.

Authorities say one suspect admitted learning how to make Molotov ****tails from the video game "Grand Theft Auto," which has been blamed for other crimes of violence in the U.S. and abroad.

Police said Thursday that the suspects, one 15 and two 16, will be charged with 57 felony counts, including arson and possession of explosive devices in three vehicle fires between 11 p.m. July 24 and 3 a.m. the next morning.

I've been playing GTA for probably 7 years, now. I haven't played any of the hand-held or 2d versions, but I've played through GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas, and GTA4. Not once do I recall any of those games actually instruction anyone about how to actually make a Molotov ****tail.

So, here are my questions:

Does anyone remember in those games or any of the other GTA games an instance where the game instructs you on how to make Molotov ****tails?

Also, does anyone NOT know how to make a Molotov ****tail, regardless of their gaming background?

What a waste of 50 bucks. I mean, he could have just gone on wikipedia then the second link available on google!

Doubt any journalist will bother to check that, though.

The game taught me how to cut my lawn. How is that evil?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

it is a sad day indeed, when a game becomes a scapegoat....... and the nsome.

Said it once, I'll say it again

some games should just not have ever been made.

or at the least not be available on the store shelf and only available to buy online.

so remember kiddies, get your parents permission first.

I played Origin's SAvage Empire.

that professer there tought me how to make home made grenades and make home grown single shot rifles.

oh wow......

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Violent cartoons were such a joy, but aren't cartoons more PC nowadays? I don't think there's been a cartoon that I've enjoyed since Animaniacs.

And don't the old cartoons get some of the more "objectionable" content edited out when they're broadcast now, and even edited out of the DVD releases?