Hey guys what's up?

Fenghuang

So Feng, that's what you've been doing all this time? Hanging in /b/? Pfft

lol those damn /b/tards they ruined one of my virtual college classes

ahahahaha

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ive ventured beyond the veil many times, but /b/ is a place even i find too retarded to visit.

edit: well, ok... but I dont post anything

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You aren't a /b/tard. You're the cancer that is killing /b/.

cancerous rectal warts = fawkes masks and protesters

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

personally I think you both are newfags

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

LOL Xard is totally in love with 4chan, he goes there everyday and posts stuff.

He told me

Nah, 4chan doesn't have /gent/ so it's fail

Is this one of those Scientology protests? I've been wary of Scientology ever since that Tom Cruise video. Until then I just thought it was another money grubbing cult that took money from naive and trusting people.

But it seems like they really mess with your head. Unless Cruise was a little loose to begin with.

Ah well.

Ever heard of Operation Snow White?

THAT is how messed up they are

Edited by Xard

I'm sure what you enlightened chaps mean is you object to any faith which engages in deliberate acts of coercion, but respect the right of an oh who am I kidding?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Scientology isnt really a religion though, more like a very strange social club.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "