Proof that Alpha Protocol is gonna rock.

I'll probably be found dead a week later for saying this, but I felt KOTOR2 was perhaps a C+ because it wasn't finished. That's my fault. It was an ambitious project but that doesn't excuse the fact that you should work within the resources that you have. Things got better with Neverwinter 2, but I do not consider it to be an A product. More of a B-. Part of the issue is you're still trying to form a team. But eventually everybody understands how everybody works, and the pipelines get more finalized and you get a lot more support. The expansion pack for Neverwinter 2 was an A-, and I have very high expectations for the future - we're just going to get better.
This is what sold me on it. Edited by Cycloneman
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

the **** that has to do with AP?

anyway, I'd rate Obz titles:

Kotor 2: B

NWN2: C+

NWN2 MotB: A-

With luck:

AP: A

Aliens: A

NWN2 SoZ: A

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, but what that has to do with AP's quality?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yeah, but what that has to do with AP's quality?
That it's gonna be way better than KotOR 2? What else could it mean? Edited by Cycloneman
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Well, considering the amount of cut content it is hardly surprise.

Then again K2 is still good game with great writing

I enjoy K2 immensely anyway, as the characters and story are incredibly well designed and intriguing. A finished K2 would have been amazing.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"