The Music Thread

Gorth

Vangelis - Wait For Me

Blade Runner... :wub:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pixies - Dead

you crazy baby bathsheba, i wancha

you're suffocating you need a good shed

i'm tired of living, shebe, so gimme

DEAD

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

The Beatles - She Said She Said

The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R

:wub:

The Sea & Cake ~ Exact to Me

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

David Gilmour - Murder

Fitting song remembering the news

Ezra Furman & The Harpoons ~ God is a Middle-Aged Woman

A little Frank Black, a little bob dylan

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ezra Furman and the Harpoons ~ Take Off Your Sunglasses...

Billy Joel. Piano Man. Or We Didn't Start the Fire.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.