The Music Thread

Gorth

The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The Beatles - Drive My Car

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

John Lennon - Jealous Guy

The Kinks - Lola

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy

But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine

Oh my Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand

Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man

Oh my Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

;)

Edited by Xard

This is Xard's thread.

I'm at work, but before going here I listened through NIN's Pretty Hate Machine. It was nice, as always. You can't beat "Head Like a Hole" when you're in kind of a ****ty mood. :sorcerer:

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

This is Xard's thread.

I wonder if my post count would be 6,100 instead of 5,100 if these threads counted :sorcerer:

David Gilmour - Murder

Edited by Xard

David Gilmour - Where We Start

8b8g1na.jpg

*salute*

May the great gig in the sky be as grand as it sounds

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

Isobel Campbell - Willow's song

Hm, still prefer Faith and the Muse's version - and the film of course (Wickerman - not the crappy pseudo-remake. It was Mistress on the BI forums that I haven't seen for ages who recommended me the awesome movie :))

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Tried to get tickets to the AC/DC concert in November in Vancouver here. Tickets went on sale at 10:00, were sold out by 10:03. I don't know a single person who tried for tickets and got them, yet there's a douchebag on Ebay with like 60 tickets selling them for anywhere from 250-800 bucks a ticket.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Beirut ~ forks and knives

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Magyar Posse - Kings of Time(whole album)

Hellooooo, awesomeness!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

George Harrison - Wah-Wah

WAAAH WAAAAAH

The Beatles - Come Together