The Music Thread

Gorth

Brian Owens - Three is the Magic Number

Basically a cover of the De La Soul classic live. Just impossible not to groove to. Fething Stalin would have grooved to this.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Made me move onto some band I'd never heard of before. This is their own video release:

http://ashendk.free.fr/videos/colocstrip.mov

A real party tune, if a bit cheesy. I love it.

EDIT: It's actually The Weekend Song, by the Freestylers.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond part I-V

RIP Rick :'(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Beirut ~ Postcards from Italy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Beirut ~ Nantes

they are pretty super awesome

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

not sure which one you mean

Ezra Furman & The Harpoons ~ Mother's Day

a little bit Velvety

Edited by Laozi

The Dandy Warhols ~ She Sells Sanctuary

strangely appropriate

Re: The Dandy Warhols

I always liked "Minnesoter." Don't know if it was a single though. "Hard On for Jesus" was another good song, but I'm 100 percent certain that wasn't a single.

Anyway, I'm listening to "Police Truck" by the Dead Kennedys, and it's taking me back to high school.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

A scant 11 years late I stick on The Chemical Brothers Dig Your Own Hole. Like a family friendly Prodigy. But good for all that. In fact I haven't heard a bad track so far (up to track 5)

-Elwood Blues

Bill Frisell - Hello Nellie

He's deffintely either number one or number two of my top three guitar players of all time.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (Live*)

*the definitive 14 minutes version

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Pixies - Caribou

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Beirut ~ The Penalty

I need to get a ukulele

Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell (Live)

February 12, 1980: Does anybody here like my pig? He'll be glad about that, because he's not a very secure pig. A pig that's not very secure. This next song is for the piggy who's not very secure, and for all his fellow paranoids in the audience tonight, it's called 'Run Like Hell.' Home! Home!

February 13, 1980: You like my pig? He's not a very good pig, but he's a BIG pig! We're gonna play a tune for you now that I'd like to dedicate to all the paranoids in the audience, of which I'm sure there are many - let's hear it for all the paranoids! It's called 'Run Like ****!' Home piggy, home!

February 13, 1981: Thank you very much. Are you having a good time? Do you like our pig? Yeah, we like him. Go away pig, we've seen enough of you. We're gonna play a song soon, for all the clappers in the audience. Now you can all have a jolly good clap, to this one. It's a little dance tune and it's called 'Run Like Hell.'

June 16, 1981: Thank you all very much. This next song's for all the whistlers in the audience. Are there any whistlers in the audience tonight? Let's all have a ****ing good whistle! (Whistles, blows his nose...) Christ, I must learn to do that, it sounds such fun. This is called 'Run Like Hell.' I'd like to see you all getting your hands together and having a good time. Mmmm, disco! Get down!

June 17, 1981: Thank you, welcome! Are you gonna have a good time? Does anyone here like pigs? This one is for all you WEAK people in the audience! Is there anyone here who's weak? This is for you; it's called 'Run Like Hell.' Let's all have a clap!*

* Recording I'm actually listening to. lol Roger's antics are so awesome on these bootlegs. Too bad one can't write down the frickin's squawks and screams he lets out. Hard to believe guy wasn't on drugs even though it's true

and here's the ****ing pig

Edited by Xard

The Doors - L.A. Woman

;)