The Music Thread

Gorth

jethro tull - thick as a brick

:thumbsup:

CMX - Talvikuningas

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pink Floyd - Have A Cigar

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Pink Floyd - On The Turning Away

Pink Floyd - Money

Money, it's a crime

Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie

Money, so they say

Is the root of all evil today

But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise that they're

giving none away

Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe

Metallica - Death Magnetic (entire cd) gotta love the french for leaking early sales

definately better then the p.o.s. st anger (than again that wouldn't be hard to improve upon)

DM does seem to be mixed funny, but it's tolerable ... actually kinda liking it. my expectation wasn't high so that helps

Cool! And: :) Eluveitie have made it to New Zealand? Not bad!

hehe i kinda butchered the spelling there didn't i :)

i had a listen on the recommendation of a friend in england. i must say, the bagpipes and flute and hurdy gurdy all fit in very well with the music. it's quite cool :shrugz:

REM - Losing My Religion

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

hehe i kinda butchered the spelling there didn't i :ermm:
And I didn't even notice it *g* spelling correction program running in my head seems very efficient, which has an unfortunate effect on my own writing...

Nefilim - Still Life

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

David Bowie ~ Abdulmajid

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Woke up after terrible nightmares (possibly induced by an eating challenge involving eating insane amounts of corned beef last night), to a world washed out like a five pound note.

Caught Can I Kick it? by A Tribe Called Quest.

Instantly smiles. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

John Zorn - Mahlah

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Le Savy Fav ~ The Slip

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Parkway Drive - It's Hard To Speak Without A Tongue

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Debussy - Beau Soir

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Debussy - Beau Soir

Debussy ~ Quand j'ai ouy le tambourin