The Music Thread

Gorth

Bill Withers - Who is he to you?

Except of course the sound quality off CD is rubbish. He's got an amazing voice, but this is just such a cool tune.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tomorrow Never Knows is the one thing for the trippy self...

the girl in the video is my ex :teehee:

Yay! Your ex looks pretty dead to me, though. Hope it wasn't you ;) Duncan's got a slightly more stern look... Also: Single? Is their CD out :) ?

Kellerkinder - The Cold

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Tomorrow Never Knows is the one thing for the trippy self...

the girl in the video is my ex :teehee:

Yay! Your ex looks pretty dead to me, though. Hope it wasn't you ;) Duncan's got a slightly more stern look... Also: Single? Is their CD out :) ?

Kellerkinder - The Cold

you see her lighting the candles and stuff ;)

and as far as i know, they haven't quite finished recording yet, but i'm probably gonna be seeing Duncan at a show on wednesday night, so i'll ask him then

it shouldn't be too far away. they're definitely gonna have it finished before they head to Australia next month to play at some festival thingy (can't remember the name of it, but Diary of Dreams are gonna be there too)

Diary of Dreams - The Curse

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Flight of the Conchords - Mutha'uckers

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Les Savy Five ~ One to Three

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Beatles - Penny Lane

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Langhorne Slim ~ Restless

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing

I just got Experience Hendrix: The Best of Jimi Hendrix

OH YEAH :sorcerer:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I just got Experience Hendrix: The Best of Jimi Hendrix

OH YEAH :sorcerer:

SRV pwns at that song

Pinback ~ Syracuse

:sorcerer:

Jimi Hendrix - Bold As Love

Edited by Xard

have i told you lately that i love you sammy :*
You did, but have I told you that there's kind of little hope for us? Living on the other side of the world and stuff? :/

:)

Tiamat - Angel Holograms

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

have i told you lately that i love you sammy :*
You did, but have I told you that there's kind of little hope for us? Living on the other side of the world and stuff? :/

;)

yeah the long distance thing never works very well >_<

Puscifer - Momma Sed

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Jimi Hendrix - Stone Free

Edited by Xard

Frank Black and the Catholics - Blast Off

kickass guitar epic

Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

moar guitar epicness

hmm, this is it. I shall make and burn album cleverly named GUITAR EPICZ

Jimi Hendrix - Fire

Frank Black - Ole Mulholland

my favourite Black song :*