PETITION: PLEASE CHANGE THE NO GAY LOVE INTEREST DESIGN

Don't forget the lesbians toooooo!!!!1!!!!11!

How exactly is a game where you must play a male going to involve lesbian romantic stories, without resulting in it being impossible to nail "all the chicks"?

Huh?

Yeah, that's right. It can't.

Threesome.

That is all.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You know what? Gay romance is also overused!

I say we get furry romance and yiff scenes. They can't be forgotten either!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm confused. I think you guys have some pretty strange notions about gay men ambushing people. I mean sure, if you canoe up to them wearing a rubber waistcoat

deliverance_l.jpg

Then there could be a misunderstanding. But gay men don't simply drop on people like cougars.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Lesbianism always makes a game better.

I mean, name one game that wasn't made better by the inclusion of lesbians. See? You can't.

Not only is this statement unequivocally, unconditionally true, but lesbianism is also the only known instrumentality that can make vampire sex ala Bloodlines and nurses (that's plural!!) sex ala Witcher even better.

Note however, the Doctrine of Lesbiantasticness CANNOT be vicariously imputed to gayness, as the schlong variables (hereby abbreviated variable S) cannot substitute for boobies for want of equation balancing:

Pixelaciousness = x * (b00bies);

Given that pixelaciousness is directly proportional to number of b00bies, lesbianism proffers not one, but TWO, pairs for a net total of FOUR b00bies.

Gayness on the other hand substitutes the aforementioned Quad Boob Setup for 2 pairs of variable S, for a net total of ZERO b00bies.

Thusly, the lesbianism quantity contains a greater amount of pixelaciousness than gayness, whereupon the universe falls into balance where men are men, women are grateful, Rodians are innocent victims of circumstance, and Wookiee harboring Correlian smugglers are nothing more than cold-blooded pre-meditated Greedo murderers.

manthing2.jpg

Once again, Don Jags wins Teh Internets.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

>_< The Science of B00bies :aiee:

I'm confused. I think you guys have some pretty strange notions about gay men ambushing people. I mean sure, if you canoe up to them wearing a rubber waistcoat

deliverance_l.jpg

Then there could be a misunderstanding. But gay men don't simply drop on people like cougars.

Cougars, on the other hand, are really good at ambushing. They buy you a drink, make you feel all young and strong, then...

Or did you mean the wild cat? Uhhh... yeah, me too...

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

Jags is, quite clearly, THE MAN.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

deliverance_l.jpg

Cougars, on the other hand, are really good at ambushing. They buy you a drink, make you feel all young and strong, then...

Or did you mean the wild cat? Uhhh... yeah, me too...

Rowwwrrr.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

/signed

Wake up, Obs. It's not an RPG unless it has homoerotic encounters sprinkled through the game like land-mines.

Very fierce land-mines.

So it's confirmed? AP is the first ever GRPG? Oh, wait, that's almost the same as a JRPG!

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

/signed

Wake up, Obs. It's not an RPG unless it has homoerotic encounters sprinkled through the game like land-mines.

Very fierce land-mines.

So it's confirmed? AP is the first ever GRPG? Oh, wait, that's almost the same as a JRPG!

there is a joke to be made here but it involves a word i can't use on the forums

sorry!

Just use a blank space instead, we'll figure it out.

Blank spaces leave room for imgination, which is surprisingly a bad thing in this case.