Pokemon, the deepest groundbreaking work of art never known to man

Xard

Here is analysis of this ever so popular show that is usually dismissed as silly cartoon without any substance.

Yet in truth it is thought provoking work by bunch of japanese masterminds who've always had firm grasp on hard nature of reality and our place in it. This is why they managed to create such a subtle, artistic mosaic that fooled millions of adults into believing it being just for kiddies.

Even the opening of this brilliant essay nails the essence of the show so often missed by imbeciles

Did one ever know the reason why the pacing and story development change after Ash was hit by lightning in the beginning episodes? How Ash and his world were relatively normal until after the incident? I have a theory. The accident with the bike put Ash in a coma. Days later he was found and was hurried to the hospital and treated with heavy medications. This is why Team Rocket became less menacing. The medication took effect and stabilized his coma dreams, instead of being terrifying, they became idyllic, and he's able to live out his Pok

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That is a very interesting interpretation of Pokemon.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You should've quoted these following sentences too:

Brock is Ash's repressed sexuality. He fell into the coma a virgin and needed an outlet for his growing sexual frustrations. Since he can never experience sex, Brock must never succeed. Brock is a projection of his sexuality, and is constantly shot down because Ash could never

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Like any good student I refuse to read the set text, and will instead crib from you fellows.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If they ever BSGed Pokemon in some live action show, this is the route they need to take!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guest The Architect

Wow, just wow.

I want to cry for Ash. :lol:

But damn that Pikachu, he's like a constant reminder of the accident where Ash is struck by lightning riding his bike. Coincidence he doesn't in the dream world? Yet he's his best friend because he's a manifestation of the accident, which got him into his coma "dream" world in the first place.

But if Pikachu disappeared and Ash didn't submit to his requests out of fear of lightning and electricity, he'd leave the dream world and go back to **** house reality. I guess that's why he never evolves into Raichu, because he's not the accident, Pikachu is.

Pokemon rules!

That is a very interesting interpretation of Pokemon.

You're kidding right? It's all too easy to make something shallow seem deep. You just need imagination and weed.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

If they ever BSGed Pokemon in some live action show, this is the route they need to take!

You mean like re-imagine it? Katee Sackhoff for team Rocket!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

This reminds me of an article I once read which proposed that Fight Club was a sequel to Calvin and Hobbes.

Okay, now *that* makes sense. Could you find that article?

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

The beauty of literary criticism lies not in the result (which is bogus and never read) but in the process of connecting the dots. It's such an exercise in creative bull****ting that you'll definitely become a crazier more inventive person because of it.

Edited by Azarkon

There are doors

This one time I saw Ash and Misty......and charizard "together"

:lol:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The beauty of literary criticism lies not in the result (which is bogus and never read) but in the process of connecting the dots. It's such an exercise in creative bull****ting that you'll definitely become a crazier more inventive person because of it.

Indeed. It's useful to know how to deconstruct art. But not useful knowing how to make a career of it.

-Elwood Blues