Piranha Bytes RPG teaser site

Morgoth

I don't know about combat and story yet, as I have not played it. But maybe yet another preview might help?

http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/article?artic...ef=0&id=285

I kind of liked this one. A bit spoilerish though, so beware.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

As long as they have more then 3 voice actors this time around.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Morgoth.

I haven't pre-ordered it yet! Mainly because the Collector's Edition hasn't been confirmed for Scandinavia yet. I may end up having to import it from Germany (since that will be in English also). Sucks.

First English review of Risen:

RisenReview01.jpgRisenReview02.jpgRisenReview03.jpg

To me, it sounds fantastic! No hand holding, not even in the beginning! Difficult, brave and different! Excellent!

84/100 is the score.

Another thing: the main story is supposedly around 60 hours.. if you don't do any side quests! I LOVE PIRANHA BYTES!

You can shove your 8-10 hour RPG's up your arse. 60-100 hours is where it's at!

You can invest in your... cooking skills! :)

Ok, besides that, this game looks interesting. I might just buy it when its released down here (if it is, that is). I can always blame Mkreku and Morgoth ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I wish more games did that.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I think the standard edition comes with the OST by default.

Nice, Gothic 3 music was the best part about it. I have to order Risen from overseas because it was banned in Aus, because it contained pissing. :lol:

And the important part, can we put any skill points into pissing ?

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Seems Risen is going to take most computers and hang them out to dry: Link

It's funny how the system requirements of DA are almost identical to Risen... when one compares some actual screenshots of the two games. Luckily graphics don't matter in RPGs, of course. Ha ha.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.