Piranha Bytes RPG teaser site

Morgoth

Never really liked the Gothic series.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Hey, I even liked Gothic 3. A lot. Not my favourite of the series, but I played through it once (took over 100 hours!) and am currently replaying it with the latest patches. I somehow learned to live with the technical problems and the shallowness of the old companions.

5 days, 22 hours to go. My boner is starting to hurt :*

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm also looking forward to this. I never got into Gothic until Gothic 3, but I really liked that one. Never did finish it though, my computer could only handle that much. I really should replay it now that I have a computer up to snuff.

So I totally didn't see the faq and I too have a huge boner right now:

What kind of setting will the game have?

It all plays in a fictional medieval background on a huge volcanic island.

Is the volcano active? And does it play a role in the story?

The volcano defines the Mediterranean appearance of the island and plays a central role.

Smother me with that hot magma you sexy sexy german people!

Edit: Heh, oxymoron.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

I'm half sure I recall the game having a Oceanic/Maori vibe before this site. Am I on to something here, or was it another game?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thread Pruned.

I am sure we can hold a civil discussion without resorting to trolling or any other form of flame baiting.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Thread Pruned.

I am sure we can hold a civil discussion without resorting to trolling or any other form of flame baiting.

>_<

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wasnt me! >_<

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ok, so the counter revealed.. the name: Risen.

Also, instead of hearing waves we now get to hear bubbling lava on the teaser site. And the picture has moved closer to the volcano, with a new timer counting down two weeks from now. I guess that's when we'll start seeing the first screenshots from the game.

http://rpb.deepsilver.com/

wow, so we waited a week for a name?

that's by far worse than what Bio did with DA

edit: DA, not ME

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, that wasn't exactly the most exciting of news. Especially since the name had leaked two weeks ago..

But they've said all along that the big revelations will come at the GDC in Leipzig, so.. I guess that's what the new counter is aiming for?

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a day to go:

http://risen.deepsilver.com/

I think they'll be showing a pre-rendered introduction movie for the game. The developers have said there won't be any in-game graphics shown. They don't want to repeat the mistake they did with Gothic 3, when they showed early screenshots of features that were later cut from the game.

We're a long, long way away from getting some juicy stuff, probably. Although,

Will there be packs of animals that roam the land? Are there any furry creatures?

Packs and furry creatures are planned.

Hip hip, pip.

Did I see word "furry"? :unsure:

furryburnertz3.th.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)