if i get

a sony vaio laptop and run kotor on it will it be laggy/slow?

just wondering because i always play on xbox, but i want to explore with this game on the computer with mods and what not.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1211587727916

thats the laptop im probably gonna get

any suggestions?

if its not to late try fry's electronics. that is were I bought my hp pavilion. it has intel dou 1.83hrz 4g ram,300 ghrz memory and vista home premium 32bit. (if I could of I would have liked to get xp) and a nvidia 8400 graphics card. I have played kotor1 no problem and the only problem i have had with kotor2 is that on start up of the game it will sometimes but not all the time give a program error and close so just talk nice to it untill it opens the game and lets me play. I updated the game using thr lucas arts update that is there in startup and so I got the 1.0b bug but every other sticky part (the gas mine at peragus and the one place in narshada) worked grate.

a sony vaio laptop and run kotor on it will it be laggy/slow?

just wondering because i always play on xbox, but i want to explore with this game on the computer with mods and what not.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1211587727916

thats the laptop im probably gonna get

any suggestions?

The most important thing to remember about gaming on laptops is that games don't like integrated graphics cards. Make sure you get a machine that has a distinct graphics processor. NVidia or ATI is usually fine.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.