What you did today

Gorth

Procrastinating on a lazy Sunday Morning. Plain and simple :o

Start of old thread

End of old thread

I have been defeated by my 7 year old nephew and 4 year old niece!

In what?

Life - keeping pace - energy level - all of those things that indicate that the mind and the body are diverging in respect to what one THINKS one can do and what one CAN do!

I can just sort of imagine the Old Green lying in a heap on his hoard, the hatchlings running circles around him... :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I made chile rellano for dinner tonight. It didn't turn out all that great. It didn't taste bad just didn't taste all that awesome either. Should have used poblano peppers instead of canned ones since they were too small. Some cilantro, salt, and red peppers would have helped as well.

I also played tons of halo today and met a very good player that should help me level up good.

Also I demand that this topic gets a sub title that mentions me like in the one prior. Walshingham and myself demand it. Were a coalition of the willing and all those who stand against us have to deal with him and his waffle stompers.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect

Daaave: "Worryingly ended up making out with my best friend's boyfriend at some point though, seems we both need 'gay when drunk' t-shirts."

No straight guy makes out with another guy, regardless of how drunk they are.

Shryke: "hehe i know a few guys that could use one of those as well"

That's no surprise, given where you live. -_-

Daaave: "Worryingly ended up making out with my best friend's boyfriend at some point though, seems we both need 'gay when drunk' t-shirts."

No straight guy makes out with another guy, regardless of how drunk they are.

Shryke: "hehe i know a few guys that could use one of those as well"

That's no surprise, given where you live. -_-

I believe this explains it.

allblackhakabo0.jpg

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I've got to go on a vacation with the rest of the immediate family, argh. I would really prefer to simply stay put and get ready for the upcoming semester - oh well, at least I will have my laptop and the few games that are still on it. :bat:

Edit: ****, I just checked my e-mail and found out that my little sister is probably going to need emergency sugary next week to remove a misaligned screw from her foot that was left over from a previous one - I had hoped that the aforementioned vacation would fall through, but not like this. :p

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I've always thought that a good counter to the Haka would be to launch into an impromptu rendition of some Gilbert and Sullivan, including the dancing.

Screamingly drunk yesterday. Unless I'm mistaken I was actually asked to participate in a contract killing by a guy in the pub, but I told him not to be 'silly'. I then launched into a drunken and very loud diatribe to the effect that murder was a nonsensical way of conducting one's business. I only hope he was joking!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Went to the Punkaharju art gallery, Retretti. Saw some very decent works, new and old, including a study of da Vinci and massive Thesleff gallery, but I particularly liked Jani Ruscica's Beatbox/batbox video installation.

beatbox_stilli2.jpg

I should have video'd it into youtube, srsly.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thread Pruned: I am most grateful for the comfort to discuss the continuum of sexuality and its various understandings within the human experience - could we please be respectful that this fora appeals to a large age spectrum and that inflammatory and/or derisive references can be hurtful to others.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Went to the Punkaharju art gallery, Retretti. Saw some very decent works, new and old, including a study of da Vinci and massive Thesleff gallery, but I particularly liked Jani Ruscica's Beatbox/batbox video installation.

beatbox_stilli2.jpg

I should have video'd it into youtube, srsly.

BAT box? As in Bela Lugosi?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today I got soap in my eye. And that's my life right there. I spend so much time being very careful, soaping all around my face. I don't mean just very careful, I mean EXCEPTIONALLY careful, not to get any in my eye and get hurt. I try everything I can. I just be myself. I'm polite, I'm kind, I'm caring, I'm respectful, I'm loving, but no matter how hard I try, inevitably I get soap in my eye. And it hurts. I'm not crying though, I've just gotten some soap in my eye.

We're all empty shampoo bottles.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

hmm, profound. i feel more like a bottle of camp soap since i don't use shampoo.

i woke up today on the couch, then moved to bed. i cried because of this. why? because i did not wake up in the mountains in my tent as i did both saturday and sunday.

sigh... at least i still have the memories (and maybe even some pics) of the drive through cottonwood pass, near the collegiate peaks in colorado. the pass takes you over the continental divide, which is pretty amazing no matter where you are (i've skied across it, hiked across it and driven across it, and it's always breathtaking).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I cooked bacon this morning with no shirt on.

The grease, it burns.

Omg I hate that. And then like you are laying down on the couch watching tv and your cat starts licking your tummy but you've been inundated with too much pork so your just like kitty stop that but your reactions are too slow and your cat dodges your feeble attempts until your just too tired to even put up a fight and you let him win. :'(

Right now I'm eating wendys but those a holes screwed up the order and isntead of my spicy chicken sammich I have some greasy butchered cow. No man should be consuming this kind of anti-nourishment but whatever; today I start my 100 pushups/squats/crunches workout. I'm also going to implement a pull up regiment as well but as of now I weigh too much to really put any kind of major reps on there. Without really doing any except a few here and there over the past few months I can bust out about 8 good ones and if I really pushed probably could get another 2 or 3 in but my forearms hurt afterwords.

I'll have to wait until school is all payed for before I can get another gym membership so until then I will strive to be able to do all of those workouts, with the exception of pullups, for 100 reps in a row without stopping. Pullups I will aim for 30 or perhaps even 50 which shouldn't be too hard since I used to be able to do 25 with minimal training. Then again I weighed like 20 pounds less back then.

uh, the cat thing sounded way gay.

i couldn't do a pull-up now if i wanted to. maybe if there was a nice butchered cow thing at the top of the pull-up as a reward... with some chili and cheese on it and some fries, also with chili and cheese. yeah, maybe then. ooh, some of krookie's bacon, too.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Holy crapola, I couldnt do 100 pushups in a row if you had a gun to my head. I could prolly bust out the crunches and Im not really sure what he means by squats. Squats like you do with the weights on your back?

100 push ups in a row is pretty damn extreme. I know one person that can do 80 on a good day, but that's it. My personal limit is around 40. :thumbsup:

My limit at present is 13 straight, but my chest doesn't connect properly in the middle at the moment. I told my doctor I'd dtried pushups and he looked as if I'd confessed to shooting bottle rockets at the Pope.

If you're cracking out those kind of numbers you should definitely get down to your local National Guard unit, mate. Maybe JROTC. Probably the latter. You'll find the phys a breeeze.

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect

Instead of doing 100 push ups in a row sluggo, you should just increase the difficulty of your push ups, by placing your feet in an elevated position and placing a weight plate or something on your back.

Instead of doing 100 push ups in a row sluggo, you should just increase the difficulty of your push ups, by placing your feet in an elevated position and placing a weight plate or something on your back.

I follow you, but what if he wants stamina?

-Elwood Blues