My Crazy Dream

Albion72

For the most part I find analyzing dreams is a tad bit silly.

I had this one dream in which everyone in the world looked like me, and I was hunting them down with a watergun supersoaker with a 2km range.

It's no-wonder you didn't want THAT one analysed. The only way to make it more Freudian would be to give it an Austrian accent.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I do have the strange ability to realise I'm dreaming inside my dream. Mostly that is followed by waking up, though sometimes I can actually consciously decide what to continue dreaming about, and then forget it's a dream again. It's quite awesome. Life should be like that all the time.

Ever heard of Lucid Dreaming? I've never achieved it myself but I've heard a lot of people saying they do it regularly.

Heh, neat. Seems very familiar indeed.

I've had one or two lucid dreams, but very briefly because usually I've been so surprised, I've woken up. It's like you're watching a movie, and then suddenly you realise that you're controlling the camera.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I used to get the xenomorphs from Aliens in my dreams when I was a teenager. Analysing that doesn't even bear thinking about.

I had one of those too. I ended up in a psychiatric ward at the end of the dream :<

Edited by SirPetrakus

I used to get the xenomorphs from Aliens in my dreams when I was a teenager. Analysing that doesn't even bear thinking about.

I had one of those too. I ended up in a psychiatric ward at the end of the dream :<

I kicked their arses all the way back to Narnia.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I had a dream one time that Nene of the Bubblegum Crisis was fighting Keven Costner's Robin Hood, with a nest of tentacles taking on the winner. :woot:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I do have the strange ability to realise I'm dreaming inside my dream. Mostly that is followed by waking up, though sometimes I can actually consciously decide what to continue dreaming about, and then forget it's a dream again. It's quite awesome. Life should be like that all the time.

Ever heard of Lucid Dreaming? I've never achieved it myself but I've heard a lot of people saying they do it regularly.

I've done this a few times within recent memory. They are always really surprising though because once you realize that you're dictating the dream to yourself, your brain usually figures out that you are, in fact, dreaming. And at that point, the dream is over because you'll wake yourself up.

I've done this a few times within recent memory. They are always really surprising though because once you realize that you're dictating the dream to yourself, your brain usually figures out that you are, in fact, dreaming. And at that point, the dream is over because you'll wake yourself up.

Not necessarily. I worked it out once, and then went on an exciting tour of the world by flying on a paper bag.

-Elwood Blues

• 1 month later...

Lol dude that was n awesome dream wish it was mine

Last Dream i had involved me throwing ketchup down stairs ok well ehre it goes

This was my dream

I was on Aim and got a random im that says "Throw ketchup and etc. down the stairs" i say " Ok?"

And i walk out my door and theres a draw with guess wat ketchup and etc. I start throwing it down and a Zombie yells at me saying " Dtop throwing ketchup down the stairs ur not filling it" I say "No i want more ketchup" and the zombie walks over to the stairs i ran and locked 2 doors and idk why but i throw something at the closet and a man comes flying out of it he grabs me nd unlocks 1 o the doors and theirs a ladder there n at the bottum u can see the zombie it says " nooo i wont eat him" "well only if hes sulfer" And he throws me down the Ladder and i get aten and at the end it shows the man and the zombie playing chess and talking.

Edited by GaspardDeadlyAssailant

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."