My Crazy Dream

Albion72

I went on a 12 hour KOTOR II Marathon yesterday. (I didn't have any work, all the house work was done, I watered the yard at about 9 AM..... I had nothing to do the rest of the day so I popped in KOTOR II).

I started at like noon and ended around midnight... can't remember which. During which the only breaks I took were bathroom, occasional eating break, re-fill water glass.

I went to sleep that night and had a really crazy dream. Call me a nutjob but here is the summary. And yes, everything you read, I dreamt about.

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away......."

DUH DUN... DUN... Dun dun dun dundundundundundundundundund DUNDA DUN! (Music continues)

Star Wars: Episode X (Yeah really had that in my dream).

The Evil Darth Trask (Have no idea why) has succeeded in resurrecting every past Dark Jedi, Sith or not. In an effort to halt the evil lord's efforts, Aquilinius (My characters name in KOTOR II) has gathered the force-ghosts of every past Jedi to figure out a way to resurrect an army of their own. Aquilinius succeeds.

The two armies.... thousands of dark jedi pitted against thousands of lightsiders are on Coruscant... Sector E-17-2406 (Not relevant at all to anything in Star Wars). The ensuing battle looks as if it will ravage the planet until the glory of the Republic is nothing more but smoking ruins..... (Credits float off in space).

(You see the chest area of two figures in robes, one in dark, one in light). BSHJGEEE (lightsabers ignite) and a ferocious duel follows. The two combatans lock lightsabers and stare at eachother face to face.

"Your pathetic attempt to defeat my army will end in your DESTRUCTION!" -Dark Lord Trask.

Aquilinius grunts, and then breaks away and the duel continues. The view zooms out to show thousands of force-users fighting with lightsabers all over the city. Blasts of pure force energy and force powers of all sorts are being used. The city is being destroyed very fast, block by block jedi are leveling buildings, using hte rubble as projectiles and what not.

Nomi Sunrider cuts down Freedon Nad (Yep). Then it flashes back to the huge battle, it then zooms in on Aquilinius and Trask.

Aquilinus uses Emerald Justice (i think its called that) on Trask and knocks him down. Dream ends with Aquilinus walking towards a (Seems like it) knocked out Dark Lord trask.

Hehe, thanks for reading. Of course the plot really sucks (resurrect lol) but it was a dream, and I rather enjoyed it. I mean, seeing thousands of jedi against thousands of dark jedi just really kicked a lot of a**.

:) That was a hell of a dream... The game must have absorbed you completely, since that sort of dreams are of things that you have done during the day and your subconscient is trying to process it... Or, if you believe in dream interpretation you will have a hell of a test of some sort. Maybe a known uknown, if you get my point...

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

:( That was a hell of a dream... The game must have absorbed you completely, since that sort of dreams are of things that you have done during the day and your subconscient is trying to process it... Or, if you believe in dream interpretation you will have a hell of a test of some sort. Maybe a known uknown, if you get my point...

Yeah, I think its easy to happen to me.

When I was a kid I'd play with plastic Army Men (lol). I once dreamt I was on top of a cloud with this huge like 10x10 battlefield pro built/painted everything with all my little men.

Good point on the dream interpretation, I'm just not entirely convinced by it yet.

I'll have to explain some of mine some day of these... :):bat:

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

I can never remember any of my dreams

I was like that for a few months except its harder to explain.

I would remeber that I dreamed something. But when I awoke I couldn't tell, but I would remember that I dreamed something. And I had an image of what it was but I couldn't see the image.

GR its so hard to put into words.

I was like that for a few months except its harder to explain.

I would remeber that I dreamed something. But when I awoke I couldn't tell, but I would remember that I dreamed something. And I had an image of what it was but I couldn't see the image.

GR its so hard to put into words.

i know how that feels, most of my dreams end up like that, only a few don't and it can get really annoying :thumbsup:

A certain annoying, pathetic, furry, purple dinosaur should be:

1. Held up as a loving role model for children

I have done everything in a dream except the clich

Edited by DAWUSS

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I have well organised dreams, although the funniest one was one the night after a particularly vivid dream, when I was essentailly walking around a big pyramid shooting goblins. I began to be suspicious when I recognised one of the goblins. After some poking around I 'discovered' the producer, who apologised that they'd used all the budget on the previous night's dream, and as a consequence they had only one set and were recycling the goblin extras.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I generally have extremely fluid dreams that jump across lots of genres, and generally don't really have a coherent story or message, but then you wake up with a very specific and poignant sensation that's absolutely impossible to communicate to others or even articulate to yourself, and all you can do is sit there entrapped in it until you realise your feet are cold and you come back to reality.

You pretentious art-emo

Wait, what

Most thing like that happen to me when I'm awake. Like how many force points to use on my force lightning to cook my steak? or waking up to go to the bathroom and standing under the door frame cause I'm out of move points or how do I press X on me so I will pass the ball to a friend of mine when we play soccer.

But I had these really weird dreams a couple of times. In one of them I looked like the bad guy from Silverhawks in his human form only really anime looking (pretty). I was with a few friends of mine and we were being hunted by the Matrix agents for being Cretan, whatever that meant. So one of my friends has a gizmo and while we are in this airport, trying to get past customs and the agents are on us, he teleports us on a plane in flight.

Just as we think we are safe, more agents pop up so we teleport again on a deserted island that has a huge rock on one side with 2 doors on it, a window, a carved ladder to a second floor and an outhouse. It's my grandma's old house. I have no idea why.

We see the plane we were on going down, crushing into the sea and a spaceship of some alien design is abandoned but in seemingly good shape near the island's beach.

We try to get it open but the hatch eventually opens up from the inside to reveal another Cretan, like me, but he's gone completely insane and tries to kill me and my friends. We manage to overpower him but we then see bombers coming to bomb the island.

We bang the door to my grandma's house to have some people I've never even seen in my life open the door for us and take us to this tunnel that goes under the bottom of the sea, connects to the sewers and takes us in a city with a carnival.

At that point I woke up cause my dream had turned ducky.

I often have soldiering dreams in which I get shot. It is not good for morale.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Going to sleep sober helps. Or so I've heard. I have the same issue.

I do have the strange ability to realise I'm dreaming inside my dream. Mostly that is followed by waking up, though sometimes I can actually consciously decide what to continue dreaming about, and then forget it's a dream again. It's quite awesome. Life should be like that all the time.

Edited by Pope

I do have the strange ability to realise I'm dreaming inside my dream. Mostly that is followed by waking up, though sometimes I can actually consciously decide what to continue dreaming about, and then forget it's a dream again. It's quite awesome. Life should be like that all the time.

Ever heard of Lucid Dreaming? I've never achieved it myself but I've heard a lot of people saying they do it regularly. There was that movie as well, how was it called?

Anyway, when it's summer and I've been wasting my time playing a lot of games I usually have that kind of thoughts (just right after or right before waking up) like the ones others have mentioned about move points and finding some button or searching how to quicksave to try something, or thinking I see things isometric and hit points and stuff. Other than that, I know I've killed and I've died in my dreams. Pretty crazy experiences I'd say. I remember throwing a knife to some guy I never knew and then after he was paralyzed I took the knife that was stuck in his guts and started stabbing him for some time until he dropped dead. Another time I was shot while being in a park with our DnD group (there was supposed to be some feud or something which I "remembered" as I was dying). Other than that (stuff that struck me as really odd) I don't remember much of my dreams, except if something similar happens during the day and reminds me of it.

EDIT: The movie is Waking Life. I remember it being nice.

Edited by Istima Loke

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

I had a dream that starred Alvin and the Chipmonks as adventurers. It ended badly. Simon, the wizard, and Theodore, the Cleric, were trapped in a room filling up with sand with Alvin being bloodsucked by Dave doing his best Strahd impression. :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I used to get the xenomorphs from Aliens in my dreams when I was a teenager. Analysing that doesn't even bear thinking about.

-Elwood Blues

For the most part I find analyzing dreams is a tad bit silly.

I had this one dream in which everyone in the world looked like me, and I was hunting them down with a watergun supersoaker with a 2km range.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"