Just when you thought...

Walsingham

I read this, and just lost the will to live, practically.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7523796.stm

Gangs in Africa are hunting albino people for their organs, for use in 'magic'. Hunting people.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Like gruesome **** doesn't happen all over.

Seriously?... Stuff like that only happens in germany or florida and even then its not like a regular occurrence.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Now that's nuts

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Like gruesome **** doesn't happen all over.

Well yes, but that is some serious Hannibal Lecter ****.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If nothing is done about this network, they could kill every albino in the country - estimates vary between 4,000 and 173,000

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

And that's only in COUNTRY, not in continent

No kidding. Guess I should have read the link. I still recommend midgets, powerful mojo in those little bodies.

How about we harvest the organs of ex matelots?

-Elwood Blues

Couldnt you just have used "sailor" instead of making me look up "matelots", lol.

And I would be happy to share but Im afraid years of abuse have rendered my organs deadly poisonous to anyone besides myself.

I wonder, if I captured and consumed a midget, would it return me to the flower of my youth?

I say we use Fugu fish. Totally safe.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

This reminds me of the Jet Li movie "The One" where he's traveling around to other universes and killing alternate forms of himself in order to take in their power. Although he didn't eat them...would have made the movie more interesting for sure.

First albinos? The only logical next step is Gingers...then...then....us Daywalkers! :(

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I wonder, if I captured and consumed a midget, would it return me to the flower of my youth?

You won't know until you try.

Why can't you be a real e-girl?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Only if the flower in question was small, sad, and messily full of gristle.

-Elwood Blues

Magic? Man, what a bunch of murderous idiots.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"