The sexiest preview ever.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Doesn't sound quite mature to me. And, it seems m they're cutting down on role-playing. The main character doesn't cry under any circumsatnces? Doesn't sound like a spy, or human. Must be a robot we're playing. And, cna sleep with ALL the women? Where's the C&C? L0L Well.. at least I get to see HOT babes! YUM! :lol:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Well, in all-seriousness (apart from nut magnetism trait... that can be real pain in the ass *sigh*) this is easily my least favourite aspect of the game from the initial outset.

Rucinski also hinted at the game having at least one date mission.
Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Even Bauer cries

Hmmmm. There were gamers turned off The Witcher for this reason. It's one thing to watch an insensitive jerk in a movie, it's another to be in (sort of) control of one. Maybe Thorton will blink twice and move on, but will I?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm just bit worried about roleplaying in this aspect

I mean, if player plays characters that WOULD be horrified by something terrible happening he should have option to show it or to use "official rpg wording" define his character in such dialogue/action option. Likewise if player plays cold hearted bastard he shouldn't have problem.

Maybe some of us would like to play Thornton as real human being, you know

Edited by Xard

oh, I don't need crying, but the next sentence "So no tears for Thornton; he

And, cna sleep with ALL the women? Where's the C&C? L0L Well.. at least I get to see HOT babes! YUM! :lol:

Actually, the article does state that doing that (sleeping with all of them) would have consequences, such as potential jealousy or whatnot. So in that case, there are consequences to sleeping with all of them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

well, chuck Norris is gigantic **** :lol:

The big JBs don't cry.

James Bond didn't take the murder of his wife too well.

Ha! I remembered James Bond had moment of weakness too!

it is still most memorable end for bond film, and for a good reason :lol:

So, as it is it looks like only one of the JB's haven't shed a tear

Edited by Xard

I get what you guys are saying, but I'm trying to remember a time in any RPG where you could choose an option that actually implied your character was crying.

Just sayin'...

True, true. But how would that be implemented? As a dialog-response?

For example:

1. I...am...sorry, I truly am.

2. I refer that would stop crying immediately! It will get you nowhere!

3. [Empty your soul and let go of your feelings. Let the waterworks commence]

Oh, pretty smart of MTV to point out that you can sleep with the ladies, it will guarantee a lot of cash from the teens :lol:

(and me)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Who's right here?

He might be, things change and his statement is more recent. I'm not fully up-to-date on the bag-ability of some of our women.

Also there is a distinction to be made here between "tha ladies" and "female characters." Despite what Snoop may say, women *are* more than just hoes and tricks.

EDIT: And most people didn't like the crying scene because of reasons other than the humanization of the main character.

True, true. But how would that be implemented? As a dialog-response?

For example:

1. I...am...sorry, I truly am.

2. I refer that would stop crying immediately! It will get you nowhere!

3. [Empty your soul and let go of your feelings. Let the waterworks commence]

I gotta say, option three would be hilarious to see. Especially if the hero began sobbing uncontrollably, and blew his nose into his companion's handkerchief.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It's only ever brought up on screen occasionally (TSWLM, FYEO, TLD) but when it is, it's very powerful. In the novels it wipes him out and the majority of the next novel You Only Live Twice he's a downright mess.

Edited by Kelverin

It's only ever brought up on screen occasionally (TSWLM, FYEO, TLD) but when it is, it's very powerful. In the novels it wipes him out and the majority of the next novel You Only Live Twice he's a downright mess.

You Only Live Twice happens AFTER his wive's death?

I didn't know that

YOLW might be my favourite Connery bond

And, uhh, what are those acronyms?