NPC Light Mastery.

In any case it's hilarious to see your T3-M4 with red fog, black smoke and fire behind him as his background.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Well, I'm absolutely positive that Bao-Dur & Atton have light side mastery in my current game... but I didn't want to offer that as proof because this is the first time I've played on PC and I definitely fiddled with the KSE a few times...

But, in all my previous playthroughs on xbox, I'm pretty damn sure I've had NPC's have lightside mastery as well. I'll have to check my save games when I get home to be absolutely sure though.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Well some people to like to explore all possible outcomes, But Chancellor has no right to say that about him, I gurantee hes at least left one thing in the game undone. Hummel is ignorant, but sometimes its not best pointing that out.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Bear in mind that at least the jedi master and I think also the sith lord prestige classes have a unique ability to "push" the alignments of companions towards the extremes - I have sometimes ending up with companions being closer to LS mastery than the exile was because of this ability. So if your preference is for other prestige classes, then your experience may well be different.

Bear in mind that at least the jedi master and I think also the sith lord prestige classes have a unique ability to "push" the alignments of companions towards the extremes - I have sometimes ending up with companions being closer to LS mastery than the exile was because of this ability. So if your preference is for other prestige classes, then your experience may well be different.

This explains it then. I've had masteries of Mira, Handmaiden, and Visas at least, in all my playthroughs, and since I've went in all of them as Jedi Master... That must be it. This or KSE (yes, I'm guilty... :))

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

This explains it then. I've had masteries of Mira, Handmaiden, and Visas at least, in all my playthroughs, and since I've went in all of them as Jedi Master... That must be it. This or KSE (yes, I'm guilty... :bat:)

Hmm... I just got Light Mastery on the newly recruited Diciple. As a Consular/Jedi Master, though. Maybe that

It seems to be kind of random for me... I just finished a DS playthrough and my companions seemed to be either AT mastery or a hairsbreadth away, and it changed many times, even if I never got any LS points! I even got fed up at one point and went into KSE, only to find that at 100% inf and max dark alignment, my NPCs had something like 10 alignment, even after I tried to change it! (I did it properly and it DID register, but after a while it just... went back.)

I think there may be a slight glitch in companion masteries...

Haven't tried to go for a Sith lord yet. Maybe the LS runthrough is more polished than the DS...

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

It seems to be kind of random for me... I just finished a DS playthrough and my companions seemed to be either AT mastery or a hairsbreadth away, and it changed many times, even if I never got any LS points! I even got fed up at one point and went into KSE, only to find that at 100% inf and max dark alignment, my NPCs had something like 10 alignment, even after I tried to change it! (I did it properly and it DID register, but after a while it just... went back.)

I think there may be a slight glitch in companion masteries...

What was your charisma set to? Apparently if it's above 25, the companion alignments glitch considerably.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.