If you just became a Star Wars Author, what would you write about?

Atton and Carth team up would be interesting.

Meh... I don't know about that. As much as I like them both, they WOULDN'T get along. At all.

CarthAtton-1.jpg

This is probably about what would happen. And interesting story alternative to them teaming up, but, yeah. Carth's just so... straight, and by the book. And Atton's just so... anti-Carth, I guess.

I could see Mical and Carth getting along pretty well. But Mical's too much of a wuss to stand up to Atton. Carth, on the other hand...

Yeah, they'd just fight. :rolleyes:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

The stories I've read with Atton & Carth have either made them mortal enemies because of Carth's trust issues and Atton's Sithy past, or have given them a comraderie because they were both left behind by the women they loved.

I'm not sure which I buy, honestly. In a LSF Revan world, I think Carth would be a lot more sympathetic to Atton... but then again, he is Mr. Paranoia.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Atton really doesn't like anyone BUT the Exile.

Well, that's definitely true!

I always got the impression that he and Mira have a sort of love / hate , brother / sister relationship going on, and that he really doesn't mind her, but at the same time wouldn't be caught dead admitting it.

And I also think that he and Bao-Dur would find a comfortable comraderie between them... You know the scene on Nar Shaddaa where the bounty hunters show up at the Ebon Hawk? I think those two play off each other so well there. And then there's the scene in the tomb where imaginary Bao comes to imaginary Atton's defense "You're threatening Atton with a lightsaber...?"

But you're right, Atton doesn't really *like* anyone but the Exile. He just puts up with them.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

If Atton likes Mira, i don't think the feeling is mutual. But I do think that Bao-dur and Atton could at least function if they were working together.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Mira and Atton? POSSIBLY a small amount of respect (and a larger amount of mutual disgust).

Pi, I see your point regarding Bao and Atton. They do kinda grow on each other. And the fact that Atton goes to Bao to ask about his chances with the Exile (reminds me of Han asking Luke "What do you think? Maybe a princess and a guy like me?" :lol: I just can't help but recall when you first meet Bao on Telos. When you notice the mercs, Atton says, "maybe we should just hand the Zabrak over."

And just for laughs, I want to share this again: clickety. :lol: :lol: :fdevil::ninja:

legoK2.jpg

Carth's whin... I mean "trust issues" would probably piss off Atton so much he'd just pop him in the face. :fdevil:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Carth's, uh, "trust issues" piss everyone off. I wish i could've gotten rid of him before Lehon, but even if your evil you dont get to kill him and that's the worst part of the game.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Carth's, uh, "trust issues" piss everyone off. I wish i could've gotten rid of him before Lehon, but even if your evil you dont get to kill him and that's the worst part of the game.

You can if you're female and you romance him. :sorcerer:

legoK2.jpg

Really? iI thought I had tried that. Maybe I'll play through the game one more time just for the satisfaction of being able to take that whiny **** down.

I knew there was a reason I liked it over here... :lol:

I agree. Wholeheartedly. That's one of my amin agruments for the game not being the greatest game ever made.

it's not till the very end though

so you have to tolerate him for ages before you get the satisfaction of killing him

Or (I'm not even sure if this is possible; if someone did this they'd be my hero) you could just mod him into the the first thing you kill at the beginning of ever level.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS