MMO, please?

gigahound

Ever heard of hostile takeovers, Volourn? EA is still out to "kill" Take 2.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

"Ever heard of hostile takeovers, Volourn? EA is still out to "kill" Take 2."

If a 'hostile' takeover occurs I blame the oen taqken over. they failed. They killed themselves by letting themselves be pathetically weak, and hence don't deserve toe xist. I got no mercy for companies in the business to make money. Sorry. If Take Two dies; it's their own fault.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Christian" values? No need to get religious to describe what you mean :p Anyway, the logic is laughable. Because of course everyone starts out as Bill Gates with 40+ years and it's his fault when he gets poor :-

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Have to join the MMORPG's suck bandwagon. They just can't grasp storyvalue, and become mindless grindgames. And then not good grinding like Diablo II or Dungeon Siege (II) but the very boring grinding.

Why don't we wait till (if) the Bio-Warians can actually make a difference in that (doubt it) before trying to push OE to follow the path?

If BIO starts loosing money on their RPG, that is a sure sign of unwanted marketexpension.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

"Ever heard of hostile takeovers, Volourn? EA is still out to "kill" Take 2."

If a 'hostile' takeover occurs I blame the oen taqken over. they failed. They killed themselves by letting themselves be pathetically weak, and hence don't deserve toe xist. I got no mercy for companies in the business to make money. Sorry. If Take Two dies; it's their own fault.

the **** you're even alive then? You should be scavenging the world to get loot and rape other people's wimminz instead of waiting someone to ****ing shoot your brains on the computer screen. In fact it should've happened already =]

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

None... Pay to play a game is rubbish, just companies way to make money. Look at WoW for example, how much have we got (almost nothing) compared to the money we've spent. Remember, we ALSO paid money to buy the expansion pack so I don't count that - exclude that!

The only good thing with MMO's is that they're being updated at least, and bugs (serious errors) are rare because of the maintenance.

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Yeah that pay to play is lame. You already spent $50 on a bloody game, why pay more.

I agree, pay to play is a crap system - at least give away the original product if you are going charge monthly fees (although I would still not pay them, nor play your game). >_<

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

L0L, Guys, get over yourselves. We're talking about busienss thate xist to make money. They're not charity cases. I ahve no mercy if they get taken over, or go out of business. They're not some poor bum on the street, or some penniless guy who'd I would ahve no problem out. That's what REAL charity is about not propping up money making businesses.

You may just see a business, bu I see the employees of that business. Employees who put their sweat, tears, and blood to make products others will use and enjoy. When one company takes over another its the workers who usually get the pink slip and with how the current economy is I would definitely not want to be one of the unemployed.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

If they are good at what they do, they'll find jobs. Look at the BIS guys. Most, if not the majority, of them found employ somewhere. *shrug*

Companies closing does not mean the death of the employees.