Genoharadan Bounty Assassins

Genoharadan  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you complete Genoharadan missions hands-on or with sabotage?

• Hands-on
    • Sabotage
    • I do not complete Genoharadan quests

I am having issues finding the Kashyyyk shapeshifter. I usually don't do these DS bounties, but I want to try them out. Where does he/it run after the first time and do I have to trigger something? Maybe an expert like Jediphile could even give us a full list concerning Genoharadan bounties...? -_-

Twitter | @Insevin

Wouldn't call myself an expert, but sure I've played those missions, even when playing LS (it's possible to do them and still get LS mastery).

I don't want to go into specifics about all the missions though. Just read DSimpson's walkthrough here for that: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/920601.html

Most of the bounties are pretty straight forward. Your problem with the shapeshifter has no easy solution, I fear. He will hide himself as a tach with no way of detection (not that I've ever discovered anyway) no matter what you do. It is possible to chase him and find him if you're up to it, though I've only done it once myself. Otherwise, which is the more likely event, you'll have to gut your way through tach until you find the right one. The game will tell you when you do, since he will revert back to his original form upon death.

Edited by Jediphile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...