TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Actually a lot has been happening, its just that public doesn't see most of it.

A lot of new bugs have been reported, a few have been fixed, new timetables have been developed and Dash is back (at least for now).

I'm sure you've been doing loads, but I'm working with what you guys and gals bother to report and what you (as in the team, not yourself personally) have reported is very little. The most concrete thing I've seen (as with most people waiting for the mod's eventual release) about it is the leaked beta and we all remember the ridiculous overreation and flame wars that came as a result. No updates, no videos, just the odd comment and reiteration of your game-plan and strategy. Other than that, you've got to admit that there's been sweet f.a. to talk about.

Great to hear that Dash is back, hopefully the project will come back to life! All the best! o:)

I'm working with what you guys and gals bother to report and what you (as in the team, not yourself personally) have reported is very little.

Clearly you didn't bother to read any of the above posts. Had you done so you'd notice that the reporting system on the TSL sight is currently unable to be updated.

Clearly you didn't bother to read any of the above posts. Had you done so you'd notice that the reporting system on the TSL sight is currently unable to be updated.

No, I did bother to read them; I've been following the development of this mod for the past 3 years. The last updates on the mantis page are dated, at a quick glance, 17th of December 2008. How much has changed since then? In any case, I was also making reference to the progress reports, the last of which is dated October 22nd, 2007: That is over 14 months ago. You mean to tell me that since that between 22.10.07 and 17.12.08 there has been nothing to really talk about, nor warrant another progress report? Fair enough! If you're going to be cryptic about the progress on your mod, what's the point of making any such information public in the first place? Don't assume that anyone interested in your mod will want or care to sign up to yet another forum.

Peace.

If you're going to be cryptic about the progress on your mod, what's the point of making any such information public in the first place? Don't assume that anyone interested in your mod will want or care to sign up to yet another forum

My mod? I have nothing to do with it.

My mod? I have nothing to do with it.

Appologies, that 'your' was addressed to those related to the mod's development. My mistake!

It's not being cryptic, it's about not wasting time and effort on making videos and updates that people can find out about either on mantis or the team gizka forums instead.

I disagree with that, but fair enough though. You needn't make time-consuming video previews to give people updates. I simply think it would be easier and clearer to make a textual update ("this and this is done, that needs to be done, this won't be done, catcha y'all later"), rather than relying on Mantis (which is not reliable lately, from what I understand) or having to go through all sorts of posts on a forum. Furthermore, the bug counter and Mantis is not meant to be an indication of when the mod will be completed and if you're going to take the time to make announcements in your forum, is it really that much of a burden to summarise it in two or three sentences and make it easily accesible on your main page? Casual users (who haven't been following the mod's progress for months or years to know any of this or whatever) are more likely to click on your progress report tab, see nothing's been added in over year and assume the project has died out or been abandonded. Perhaps you should mention that you will not be adding any further progress reports on your main page to avoid such confusion.

In any case this discussion seems to be a bit off-topic, so how is it going?

Honestly, if I had a mod like this, and I was working on it for more than 3 years, I'd say "**** 'em, I don't want to spend my time on Progress updates, I've got better things to do". That's just me, though. :p

Mantis seems to be fixed. I hope I still remember the bug I was supposed to report. :sorcerer:

Edited by Lord Miltiades

[quote name='H

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 2 weeks later...

*roots for TG* gogogo mateys, finish this mod up :lol:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Gameplay Fixes

Have been removed - all fixes will be integrated into TSLRP.

Very funny hehe....

But seriously now, I`ve hold off from replaying K2 for a year now waiting for TSLRP but now I cants take it anymore, I`m playing it again.

Any chance these fixes (most notably for the broken quest on NS) available anywhere still?

Any chance these fixes (most notably for the broken quest on NS) available anywhere still?

I might have them on a CD or DVD somewhere in my mod database (id est a box full of CDs and DVDs). :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Getting a bit long this thread is...

Continued here

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein