TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Say, did we forget the one year anniversary for the most recent Progress Report on October 22? :o

http://team-gizka.org/wip.html

This is sad.

Can't you just release what you have? Anything is better than nothing.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

1.0b8

:o

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Conan O'Brian has this great skit. If you are familiar with the "In the Year 2000" skit with flashlights, I hope you will get the joke.

*Clicks on a flashlight, and dims the lights down*

Sings, "In the year 4000, In the year 4000."

"People will gather and stand side by side on the Great Wall of China celebrating the arrival of a single-player KotOR 3."

"Britney Spear's ancestors will join together in celebration of her inclusion into the super-enhanced edition of Star Wars: A New Hope ."

"George Lucas will be awakened from being frozen in carbonite, and he will bring forth the ten Jedi commandments."

"Team-Gizka finally updates their website with the words, "Coming when its done - We really mean it this time."

:teehee::lol::lol:

Edited by Marcus

Hey, if THEY want to play TSLRP in an unfinished state, they should just download that which they want, instead of trying to force TG to release that and doom us others who don't want a bugridden version.

Win-win on both sides, no? The "we want release now, how bad can these bugs be?" people get dozens of Black Screens of death (and the occassional CTD) just like they asked for and the patient ones hopefully get it without that, and more importantly: no whining! :) (so triple-win!)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Yeah, but those aren't the "Release it now" bunch but rather the idiots (the ones who do not even know it's not supposed to be the final version).

^

Hey, if THEY want to play TSLRP in an unfinished state, they should just download that which they want, instead of trying to force TG to release that and doom us others who don't want a bugridden version.

Win-win on both sides, no? The "we want release now, how bad can these bugs be?" people get dozens of Black Screens of death (and the occassional CTD) just like they asked for and the patient ones hopefully get it without that, and more importantly: no whining! :lol: (so triple-win!)...

Who is trying to force Team-Gizka to do something? :lol: I'm trying to make a joke at their expense. :lol: Edited by Marcus

That was a reply to WILL THE ALMIGHTY's post, not yours.

As you see his post was above mine when I started 'ranting'...

^

Hassat, don't be an ass.

Anyway the very reason nothing has been released is because it's still unfinished. As I've said many, many, many, many, many times before, just be patient.

After 4 years, it's not a surprise people are getting impatient. And sorry, but I think you forgot a bit how it was when YOU were waiting, like we still do, to play the mod and to finally see the whole cut content.

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Not at all, but the simple fact is that the team wants to have a completely finished product before it's released, and as a modder myself, I wouldn't release TSLRP yet either.

It's just not complete enough yet and so yes, people will have to be patient. I realise it's annoying, that a lot of us are disappointed with the announcement of TOR as a KotOR3 replacement which then drives up demand for TSLRP.

Does it suck that the mod isn't out yet? Sure. But believe me when I tell you that you'll be happy to have waited that little bit longer to have a fully complete and polished game.

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

I am currently enjoying the game on my first playthrough...am dissappointed that it is incomplete...

Thank you Team Gizka for coming up with this project in the first place and working on it for so long...

looking forward to the completed product :)

I agree with the sentiment that it should be witheld until completion...don't want another incomplete came out there :lol:

All I am saying is you don't have to wait. You're doing it to yourself.

Call me a thief, but atleast we can enjoy TSLRP like this without having to force TG to force out a rushed product for us to do so.

Am I really the only one seeing that as a win-win?

^

This game would've been outstanding if it was completed as OE intended

LA are such ****

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

I don't think they'd be right to do that. Why expose themselves to more morons criticising an unfinished product for being unfinished?

Who cares about what morons say? Gizkas aren't getting any money from this, it's not like there are sales to be lost.

20795.jpg

"Who cares about what morons say?"

Perhaps essentially true, but maybe the Team doesn't have that kind of detachment. o:)

And then again, it could deceive people who only first hear about the Project from the comments of such a hypothetical beta release, and give them wrong ideas. Just as in that thread about the leaked beta you had people thinking "does this mean the cut content sucks and was cut for a reason?" Ugh.

It does not matter how long you wait for these modifications. Knights 2 is a great game without the cut content. Even though it does not feel like Star Wars, the game does stand well on its own. TSLRP (Team-Gizka) may be doing this for free, but it doesn't really matter in the long run. People will still download these modification, and they will enjoy a hand few of playthroughs. Most people are sitting quite, and others have already move onto other games.

What I don't like is some of the Team member's and followers' big-headed attitude. "The Sith Lords" doesn't need them inorder for it to be a great game. Team-Gizka pretty much hijacked this title by making people think that the cut content is essential, and they are the only modding group in the world whom could save the day. That is very untrue. The cut content doesn't belong to Team-Gizka. It belongs to Lucas Arts. Thank god there will be no hijacking to the MMO.

Team-Gizka pretty much hijacked this title by making people think that the cut content is essential, and they are the only modding group in the world whom could save the day

How about the next time you post, you don't do so out of ignorance?

TG NEVER big-noted themselves, never forced people to find out about the cut content, never forced people to get excited about the mod. They are doing what they are doing because they want to - nothing more, nothing less. This is a giant project that no-one else has even attempted, let alone getting as far as TG has.

Frankly if you want to have a go at people for doing what they like for the simple reason that YOU have some issue with others being more popular than you, then go right ahead. I on the other hand have a great deal of respect for TG for taking on the project and delivering (at least soon) a product that will provide for a complete TSL experience, an experience that OE wanted to give us but were prevented from doing so by LA.

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

Manage to host it on XboX Live as a downloadable patch and I will worship you forever.

Excessive wishful thinking, I know, but let me dream.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"