TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Retired in c.2006, IIRC. She still initiated the project and worked on it for around two years, hence why the remaining listing.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Retired in c.2006, IIRC. She still initiated the project and worked on it for around two years, hence why the remaining listing.
She retired from team-gizka two years ago?! Did others retire from this project?

I did notice the unchanged magic number 5. Has the group stalled?

Edited by Marcus

There's Real Life, of course. Dash & others are busy with other things. As for other team members retiring: only Aurora has "officially" declared "retired" from the team. It's likely that others have abandoned, too, or are just doing other things at the moment. Dashus, JDNoa & Tupac Amaru are the main figures at the moment. I don't know what became of Razorfish, Kiwegapa, forcesaken, but with most of the content restored, their aid isn't vital for the project's future anymore (The content they were assigned to are largely already in the latest TSLRP build). Savvy's been on-line just yesterday on the TG Forums, but I'm guessing her job is pretty much done.

Same goes for the original Beta Team, though some are still active from time to time.

Looking at the website's progess report, from an outsider's perspective, the project looks as though its dead in the water. Up until someone leaked a version of the mod, the project didn't show any visual signs of movement. I guess we are back to stage one again where the progress reports have stalled. We will just have to hang in there. Maybe someone will give us some physical indiciation that everything is moving well.

Hang in there. :)

Edited by Marcus

Looking at the website's progess report, from an outsider's perspective, the project looks as though its dead in the water. Up until someone leaked a version of the mod, the project didn't show any visual signs of movement. I guess we are back to stage one again where the progress reports have stalled.
Just to be clear, the leaked beta had nothing to do with the progress made in the summer. They just had more free time then. Believe me or not, but it's true.

Looking at the website's progess report, from an outsider's perspective, the project looks as though its dead in the water. Up until someone leaked a version of the mod, the project didn't show any visual signs of movement. I guess we are back to stage one again where the progress reports have stalled.
Just to be clear, the leaked beta had nothing to do with the progress made in the summer. They just had more free time then. Believe me or not, but it's true.

Keep in mind that the W.I.P. numbers had stalled. I was refering to something the public could measure. Whatever goes on behind closed doors cannot be seen by outsiders. Internal activity may have gone on, but external evidence has stalled. Once the leak was revealed, team-gizka worked frantically to make visual progress. Now, the W.I.P. page has stalled again.

Don't take what I'm saying as being negative. Its only an observation of progress that is measured from reading the W.I.P. page.

Edited by Marcus

The folks at the 'Codex are suggesting the use of "Lithuanian Hitmen" in order to speed up the project. There some support there, i guess :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The folks at the 'Codex are suggesting the use of "Lithuanian Hitmen" in order to speed up the project. There some support there, i guess :p
Lithuanian Hitmen? What?!

Someone has been smoking some harsh stuff. :-

At this point in the gaming cycle, BioWare maybe getting ready to release some MMORPG news. According to several online articles, BioWare may be releasing news within 30 days. Some have speculated that it is the anticipated Knights 3 game. Excitement has been building up for some time. BioWare's possible announcement could very well overshadow or diminish the remaining interest in team-gizka. Any type of news on the next chapter could make team-gizka a distant memory. Just my two cents.

Several people who I have talked to are ready to move forward. Maybe that is a good idea.

Edited by Marcus

BioWare maybe getting ready to release some MMORPG news. Excitement has been building up for some time.

:ermm:

-_- -_-

-_- -_- -_-

-_- -_- -_- -_-

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

:ermm:

TSLRP is more exciting for me than anything LA/EA/Bioware may decide to do with the franchise at the moment -_-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Don't take what I'm saying as being negative. Its only an observation of progress that is measured from reading the W.I.P. page.
Of course. If I wasn't part of the Beta, I'd probably react the same way, but since I am a Beta tester, I know for a fact they have other things on their mind right now. ;)

And Lithuanian Hitmen? Should I be scared now? :nuke::)

The folks at the 'Codex are suggesting the use of "Lithuanian Hitmen" in order to speed up the project. There some support there, i guess :nuke:

The Codex forums - you will never find a more retched hive of scum and villany. You must be careful. :D

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

Of course. If I wasn't part of the Beta, I'd probably react the same way, but since I am a Beta tester, I know for a fact they have other things on their mind right now. ;)

And Lithuanian Hitmen? Should I be scared now? ;):lol:

:lol: So, you are one of them. The Imperial Senate will not support such truths. :lol:

:bat: We have to take care of those Lithuanian Hitmen and the Codex invasion fleet. :bat:

The Codex? You people still pay attention to those children? Pfff.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still testing when I can. I haven't posted on Mantis yet due to real life being somewhat hectic at the moment.

The mod continues, 1.0b11 will be out at some point in the hopefully-not-too-dim-and-distant future. Thank you for checking by. :lol:

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Thread Pruned: Please feel free to express your thought sin a constructive manner. Invective, baiting or general trolling is in fact something that makes me have to do stuff - and that gets boring for everyone I contact ... capice?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

We from the codex will start working on the leaked beta and finish this sooner than TG,

I doubt you could organise yourselves without falling into your idiosyncratic flame-fests.

not to mention take all the credit.

Lawl, the mod is permanently attached in the public consciousness to TG. Even assuming you (miraculously) got your acts together and did it, your attempts to claim credit would fail.

We've waited long enough.

I love the almost tangible sense of deserving here. Like they owe you for, um, buckling down and doing it before you.

We from the codex will start working on the leaked beta and finish this sooner than TG,

I doubt you could organise yourselves without falling into your idiosyncratic flame-fests.

not to mention take all the credit.

Lawl, the mod is permanently attached in the public consciousness to TG. Even assuming you (miraculously) got your acts together and did it, your attempts to claim credit would fail.

Don't forget that no reputable site would touch anything that emerged from codex :sorcerer:

Anyway the main holdup for the testers in 1.0b11 - most of us seem to be waiting for it so we can continue testing.

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

Well, the wait may be over for the announcement, but it sure isn't over for the release. Personally, I detest MMO's, so if it is that, I'm still looking forward to playing TG's mod. If it isn't an MMO, I'll cheer loudly, and still look forward to the mod.

I am still playing both KotOR's, (amongst others I like) as decent RPG's are very few and far between these days.

What's the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"?   Apparently, none.     :huh: